Donald's Dino Bash Autograph Cards

jchurch0409

Mouseketeer
I tried searching but came up empty. I was wondering if anyone had created autograph cards for this yet?

I would like them too but don't know where to select DM. Thanks

Hi
A PM is a Private Message.
You need 10 or more posts on this forum or any forum on the DIS boards to be able to use the PM (private Message )function.
You would then click on my name in the box below Winnie The Pooh (my avatar) and you will be able to send me your email privately.

Hope that helps
Regards
Mel

Hi
You need 10 or more posts on this forum or any forum on the DIS boards to be able to use the PM (private Message )function.
You would then click on my name in the box below Winnie The Pooh (my avatar) and you will be able to send me your email privately.

Hope that helps
Regards
Mel
Oh ok well dang thanks

Just make some posts to this test thread until you get over 10 posts, and then you can send a message.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/using-this-board-to-up-your-post-count-please.3571551/[/QUOT
Thanks
Hi

Hope that helps
Regards
Mel

I was finally able to send you my email :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!