Doodlebug25413 Escape Wedding 4/11/16- PICTURE HEAVY POSTS!!

Today is officially flight day!!! I may not be able to post after this one until we come home next thurs. But I'll try!

So everything is done so far. I got my sparkly glitter nails done, my highlights look fabulous & the boys got hair cuts.
Good news, Kevin is currently 3 hours away from the Contemp so he will be at the resort already when we get there today. He is actually able to come home for a week after the trip, so he will be driving home next week. yay!
So he will be towing my wedding gown & any extra stuff back home in the truck. Whoop, saving from having to ship that stuff. Plus less for me to travel with. And he gets some down time at home. Loving it!
Found out his next job is back in Texas again. But this one is a year long job. (It's the biggest one for the company this year). So he's looking to rent an apartment to save some money and we will more then likely do some long stays with him over the next year. He's going to be very close to Galveston, so I see a beach Christmas in our plans this year!

The baby unfortunately woke up at 1am last night with a stuffy head. Which I was not thrilled about. Gave him some water and some head cold med to help. Going to give him some more before the flight to help ease his stuffiness and to help with the ear issues on the plane. I am seriously excited for some warm sunny florida weather. It has been off and on cold and windy here. Not a typical April for us.

So until I can post again.....

SEE YA REAL SOON!!!

WooHoo! I can't wait to see! I've been lurking...

Poor baby! Hope he's feeling better. I'm jealous of your beach Christmas plans!

You should be here in Florida by now! :dance3: If I have time on Monday morning, I might swing by YC to lurk! I have to be at work at 2, but we also have to go to the DMV. I'm so excited to see pics! I hope the baby feels better soon, too!

OMG I hope you have such an amazing time i know all your hard work and planning everything is going to fall into place! Hope the baby is feeling better for the ceremony tomorrow!

Hello day after wedding! Internet sucks in the room. Going to make this quick. It was the most beautiful magical day!
Day 1 Kevin caught a bug. We were nervous he wasn't going to be able to make it thru the wedding but thank God he was fine. Baby is better too.
Its been relaxing even though yesterday was hectic. Kevin gave me his spa appointment since his stomach was still uneasy.
Randy Chapman has posted a few pics on his Facebook page and I'm super anxious to see the rest!
We leave Thursday to come home. I'll try to have pics and more to post!

Sad to say, we are back home. :(

Well, it was the best week and the week from hell at the same time. I do not have my pictures back from Randy Chapman yet, nor do I have the video back from STVS video. And still waiting on Disney Photography for the the family shoot as well. I'm going to try and get my Wish I did, Glad I did list started sometime soon. And then a quick trip report at some point. But for now, I'll leave a few photos here as a teaser...LOL

My little man on the plane. Thank god for tablets and bubble guppies! He didn't sleep on the way down, but this kept him entertained.
The plane ride home, I think is when the fever started to hit him, and he slept most of the plane ride home.
Alex plane.jpg

This is us with Rev Tim. He was absolutely everything that I wanted in a minister. Very southern demeanor, and the ceremony was just what we wanted.
us with rev tim.jpg

The beautiful gazebo. I didn't add a lot. If you see the memorial table on the left side, I added an arrangement of flowers to it, and just brought my own
framed photos of loved ones.
gazebo (640x480).jpg

This was my mother's memorial chair. I brought her picture to set on the chair, and added a small bouquet
of pink carnations and rosemary sprigs. Carnations were her favorite flower. I made my oldest son sit next to
her picture. The toddler was running all over the place. Thank God for my wedding coordinator and her assistant being there to help
corral him.
moms chair (480x640).jpg

I loved my bouquet!
my bouquet (640x640).jpg

This is our cake. It was the elegant scrolls cake, and I added fresh gerbera daisies in light and dark pink. They also added a pumpkin
orange butterfly in sugar to the top and they did the light green scrolls for me as well. We just used the Mickey & Minnie topper that comes
with the package. I was very pleased. They did however goof up the layer flavorings, but we didn't care or pay much notice until Ashton mentioned it.
She ended up having the bakery redo our topper for us and sent it to our room a day or so later. Which I thought was sweet.
our cake (360x640).jpg

Kevin & I kissing after the toast. We have this little thing we do where we puff up our cheeks right before we kiss. I'm glad this was caught.

kissing cake (640x595).jpg

This is a picture off of Randy Chapman's facebook. It was during our dance. It is a favorite. Our violinist did a great job on it. Our song was I cross my heart by George Strait.
I was nervous that it wasn't going to sound right being just a violin, but it turned out beautiful.
randy_1stdance (640x480).jpg

This one my friend Penny took while Randy was taking shots on the Boardwalk near the Yacht Club. I love how Kevin is posing. I know when I get my pictures from Randy I'm going to have a difficult time
picking out which ones are going to be favorites.
yacht club boardwalk (360x640).jpg

This is the last one I'm going to post until I get some more pictures & start getting all the wedding & trip stuff together.
We were waiting in line for Alex to meet Mickey for the 1st time, and wouldn't you know it, he fell asleep right as it was our turn to go up.
sleeping with mickey (427x640).jpg

I can't wait to see more pictures! It looked like it was a beautiful day, and you and Kevin look so happy! Your dress was beautiful, your bouquet was beautiful and the gazebo is beautiful! Congratulations once again!

Yay! I can't wait to hear!

I love your pictures so far - I looked for the facebook ones too :rolleyes: And the ones with you guys puffing up your cheeks - I think those types of pictures are so special.

I forgot to add, I also like the memorial chair! I'm making my flowers and I'd like to do something similar and make a corsage or bout for our loved ones who are missing.

Your wedding looks so lovely! I love the picture of Alex with Mickey, that's too funny that he fell asleep right as you guys were going up :lmao: Congratulations! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!