Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I just received my new Alice in Wonderland tote and absolutely love it! It looks even better in person than in the pictures. First day out with it and have already received lots of compliments. I really like the outside zippered pocket for my phone. Makes it really easy to find and get too, but safe from falling out with the zipper.

I just received my new Alice in Wonderland tote and absolutely love it! It looks even better in person than in the pictures. First day out with it and have already received lots of compliments. I really like the outside zippered pocket for my phone. Makes it really easy to find and get too, but safe from falling out with the zipper.
I had not noticed this in the online description. Can we see a picture?

fyi the 45th anniversary dooneys are on the shop disney parks app now : ) they have the letter carrier and the shopper tote.

Did you get one? I've had it in my shopping bag for a week now but just can't decide. I know they'll probably sell out in the meantime. I liked the cute dumbo one and that was gone in a flash. Waiting for the Beauty and the Beast to come back too...

Did you get one? I've had it in my shopping bag for a week now but just can't decide. I know they'll probably sell out in the meantime. I liked the cute dumbo one and that was gone in a flash. Waiting for the Beauty and the Beast to come back too...
yes i did, couldn't resist : )

Reactions: TJA
So has anyone seen the Beauty and the Beast pattern in Disney World anywhere? I've been trying to snag that pattern on the app because I want the 20% AP discount, but only the tote has been in stock and I'd rather have smaller.

Also, any IRL reviews of the 45th bags?

So has anyone seen the Beauty and the Beast pattern in Disney World anywhere? I've been trying to snag that pattern on the app because I want the 20% AP discount, but only the tote has been in stock and I'd rather have smaller.

Also, any IRL reviews of the 45th bags?

I did get the 45th bag not because I just loved it (don't really like the Madame Leota) but more because it is an anniversary bag and they tend to be collector's items. I have the other anniversary bags so wanted to keep up the collection. What I do love about this bag is pockets on the outside .

I did get the 45th bag not because I just loved it (don't really like the Madame Leota) but more because it is an anniversary bag and they tend to be collector's items. I have the other anniversary bags so wanted to keep up the collection. What I do love about this bag is pockets on the outside .

Thank you! So it does have the pockets on the outside...that's a great perk. I love the pattern and colors of the 45th bag, and good point about the collector's items. Same here -- Madame Leota was the first thing I noticed and not my favorite. I did just place an order on the disneystore.com site for the extra 25% off the sale dooneys -- it will satisfy me for now until the Beauty and the Beast bags hopefully come back online. Got the large HM tote for $95 shipped, so I'll anxiously await receiving that! It also gave me another 10% off for using Disney visa. :thumbsup2

Dooney fans....run don't walk to the Disney parks shopping app to order your Epcot food and wine dooney bags ! All three available as of 11:00 a.m. C.S.T

Dooney fans....run don't walk to the Disney parks shopping app to order your Epcot food and wine dooney bags ! All three available as of 11:00 a.m. C.S.T

I was so excited to see these on the app cause I love that they now give a 20% discount for annual passholders! I ordered the satchel and can't wait to get it! Ugh...it's the 5th dooney I've ordered in the last month :crazy2:. I'm thinking I'll give this food and wine one to my DH to save for Christmas.

Alert! Disney store.com has all Dooney at least 15% off this weekend! AND they are no longer excluding Dooney from the Chase Disney Visa 10% discount, AND they stack!!! So that's 23% off.

I know they don't have some of the pieces the app has (F&W, 45th), but it's a good deal if they have what you want.

How often do patterns get discontinued? There's a pattern that my sister and I love on disneystore.com. I have no idea when it came out. It's the best of mickey cross body bag. We have a trip planned for 2018 and would love to have it. I don't have the extra money for it right now. It's the only pattern we like. Well i also like the white sketch, but keeping a white bag clean is probably difficult. And I lime the size of the best of mickey cross body better. Is there a good chance it will still be around in a few months or even a year? Or do patterns get discontinued frequently? I really don't think I'd go the eBay route or 3rd party websites. Just don't want to pay double for something and you never know if it's a fake or not.
I also clearly have never had a dooney bag before :tongue:

How often do patterns get discontinued? There's a pattern that my sister and I love on disneystore.com. I have no idea when it came out. It's the best of mickey cross body bag. We have a trip planned for 2018 and would love to have it. I don't have the extra money for it right now. It's the only pattern we like. Well i also like the white sketch, but keeping a white bag clean is probably difficult. And I lime the size of the best of mickey cross body better. Is there a good chance it will still be around in a few months or even a year? Or do patterns get discontinued frequently? I really don't think I'd go the eBay route or 3rd party websites. Just don't want to pay double for something and you never know if it's a fake or not.
I also clearly have never had a dooney bag before :tongue:
Its been around for about a year. My daughter got it last year. At this point, it's just about how long it lasts in stock. I am the last person to encourage people to spend money they don't have, but 15% off this weekend is pretty unusual. And if you have your heart set on a particular style that sells out, it will be way more in eBay.

Actually, I don't see the pouchette anymore (that's what my daughter got), so I'm guessing they're starting to deplete stock.

What are the chances of finding some of the Beach collection from 2015? I should have totally bought it when I saw it way back, but would love to have a piece or two of this collection!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter