Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I have resisted. I like the Toile and the keys but have passed on both.... like mentioned above...... passed for now...

I ordered one of the Keys purses....and was able to get a Christmas tote!! I do like the other two new prints, but am holding out for the cats.....

I don't know how I missed that Christmas Dooney, I first saw it on guests at WDW in December, it's so awesome congrats to those of you who scored it!

I'm happy to say I was able to get a DVC bag this time around...they released a few more and I happened to see it on my FB feed.

Next, I'm really hoping for a nice Tink pattern!

Disappointed in the release today but.... it saved me money!!!

I too was disappointed....but then I saw the bags for the flower festival and now am trying to figure out how to go to WDW and get one of those cuties (figment and I go way back to my high school days!)

I was hoping to get a Toile but now can't find the toile anywhere! Anyone seen the toile at disney springs?

What is being released March 6th? Is it the flower and garden one? Or a new design?

I was hoping to get a Toile but now can't find the toile anywhere! Anyone seen the toile at disney springs?

What is being released March 6th? Is it the flower and garden one? Or a new design?

The toile is gorgeous ! You might keep checking the Disney parks shop app and see if it gets restocked or you can always see what is available on eBay.

I too noticed a new release for March 6th....my guess is it is not the food and wine bag as they usually show it when they release pics of flower and garden festival merchandise. I will wait with breathless anticipations for Monday's release...

Ask 5 different CM's about the AP bag and you're likely to get 5 different answers. Honestly I think most of them are just giving their interpretation of what the signs posted with the bags mean, and the signs are somewhat vague, so there are multiple interpretations.

The CM I talked to the other day said it's just the AP premiere that goes until 6/8, and after that the bags will be available to everyone. She just didn't know whether they would continue to stock the ones with the AP tag after the premiere or not.

The fact that some of the special "passholder" tags say limited release and some just say Disney kind of leads me to believe they'll continue to stock bags with the special tag, but who knows?

IMG_2751.JPG Hi :)
Is there a way to get scratches out of the full leather purses? I'm looking at a brown leather wdw sketch print crossbody but it has some blemishes. I don't mind doing some work on it if I get a good deal since it will be my park bag. I only have the disneyana print satchel so far so no experience with the full leather bags. Thanks!

ETA picture of the style I'm speaking of.

View attachment 245976 Hi :)
Is there a way to get scratches out of the full leather purses? I'm looking at a brown leather wdw sketch print crossbody but it has some blemishes. I don't mind doing some work on it if I get a good deal since it will be my park bag. I only have the disneyana print satchel so far so no experience with the full leather bags. Thanks!

ETA picture of the style I'm speaking of.
I know with my leather coach bags there is a cleaner that sometimes works. Most of the time you just have to wait for the blemish to age with the leather. If you have a shop in your area that repairs leather shoes and bags maybe check with them on if they think the blemishes can be fixed. Hope this helps.

Quick question. Thinking of ordering my first Disney Dooney. Can I use my annual passholder discount on Disneystore.com? If so, what is the code?

Quick question. Thinking of ordering my first Disney Dooney. Can I use my annual passholder discount on Disneystore.com? If so, what is the code?

I have never gotten the Disneystore.com to take my dvc discount but it does work on the parks shop app. Maybe call disneysore.com and see if a cast member can make your ap discount work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!