Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

has anyone seen any pics of the flower and garden dooneys for 2018?

Ooohhh...haven’t seen any yet and would think something would slip out in the next month or so....secretly hoping I don’t like it as I am running out of hiding...I mean storage space in the closet for all my Disney dooney beauties!

Ooohhh...haven’t seen any yet and would think something would slip out in the next month or so....secretly hoping I don’t like it as I am running out of hiding...I mean storage space in the closet for all my Disney dooney beauties!
oh yes, storage. er. hiding places......er.... storage..... eerily familiar problem...... but i still want to see the new patterns : )

:rotfl:
I was secretly pleased that the marathon bags did not appeal to me this year. Now just trying to resist... that... Mary Poppins... Satchel... but I know the devil on one shoulder is going to win out over the angel on that one. :rolleyes1

So, I just saw the Mary Poppins bags on the app and I *love* them, but I’ve never paid that much for a bag in my life. Any chance these might go on clearance eventually, like the Tiana ones are now, or should I just bite the bullet if I want one? I know nothing about the dooney bags, so have no idea how one might get a good price on these....

So, I just saw the Mary Poppins bags on the app and I *love* them, but I’ve never paid that much for a bag in my life. Any chance these might go on clearance eventually, like the Tiana ones are now, or should I just bite the bullet if I want one? I know nothing about the dooney bags, so have no idea how one might get a good price on these....

Good question.....sometimes it is hard to tell if a bag will sell out the first hour(Christmas woodland bags) or not be a big seller (like the food and wine bag I bought that did eventually go on sale). If you want to wait...sometimes you will find the bag cheaper on eBay a few months after it comes out and someone is selling after using it a few times and deciding it just isn’t them or too big etc.

If you love the bag...and can swing the price ...buy it and then don’t go back and check prices. I have LOTS of Disney dooney (yes an obsession for me!) and get compliments on various prints . I find the dooney bag wear well and is probably a bag you will keep for years to come.

On the shop parks app you can get a dvc or AP discount. hope this helps.

Good question.....sometimes it is hard to tell if a bag will sell out the first hour(Christmas woodland bags) or not be a big seller (like the food and wine bag I bought that did eventually go on sale). If you want to wait...sometimes you will find the bag cheaper on eBay a few months after it comes out and someone is selling after using it a few times and deciding it just isn’t them or too big etc.

If you love the bag...and can swing the price ...buy it and then don’t go back and check prices. I have LOTS of Disney dooney (yes an obsession for me!) and get compliments on various prints . I find the dooney bag wear well and is probably a bag you will keep for years to come.

On the shop parks app you can get a dvc or AP discount. hope this helps.

Thanks! I'll just have to wait--we just bought a house and I'm a federal employee and with the government shut down, I really shouldn't be buying a bag. But I'll keep an eye on it--it's just so pretty!! I love it! :)

Just curious about the dog bags, will they be selling them again? I saw the links a few pages back but all of them that I clicked on it said that the page wasn't found, I have been holding off forever to get a Dooney bag and not even sure how I missed the dogs but that would for sure be the one I would spend the money on, thank you in advance.

Just curious about the dog bags, will they be selling them again? I saw the links a few pages back but all of them that I clicked on it said that the page wasn't found, I have been holding off forever to get a Dooney bag and not even sure how I missed the dogs but that would for sure be the one I would spend the money on, thank you in advance.

The dog bags appeared on the Shop Disney web site again briefly earlier this month as a pre-sale (saying it would ship in April). But I haven't seen them since :-(

Still trying to decide....was hoping to see a picture that shows a little more of the pattern detail. Lots of new prints coming out lately....wonder what will come out in the dooney’s for flower festival....

Here is the Epcot flower festival bags.....and a question for my fellow Disney dooney fans.....with Animal Kingdom having a 20th anniversary this year do we think there could possibly be a special edition bag ?! :cool1:

09A11D6C-1408-4D10-88D7-AE6D66994122.jpeg

i'm a little late on this but just saw the dooney 2018 princess half marathon crossbody. i really like it because in addition to belle, aurora, cinderella, snow white, rapunzel and ariel, it also has merida and tiana. so nice to see them included, but i wish they had added jasmine too. anyway, the crossbody is the larger style which fits an iphone in the outer slip double pocket so i am going to try to get one of these. anyone here have one?

i'm a little late on this but just saw the dooney 2018 princess half marathon crossbody. i really like it because in addition to belle, aurora, cinderella, snow white, rapunzel and ariel, it also has merida and tiana. so nice to see them included, but i wish they had added jasmine too. anyway, the crossbody is the larger style which fits an iphone in the outer slip double pocket so i am going to try to get one of these. anyone here have one?

I have a larger crossbody in a dooney Dallas Cowboys print and really like it. I think it is the same style as what you mentioned above and has ample room for phone, small wallet, Sunglasses etc.

I have a larger crossbody in a dooney Dallas Cowboys print and really like it. I think it is the same style as what you mentioned above and has ample room for phone, small wallet, Sunglasses etc.
thanks for the reply. i watched a youtube review and i think they said that the style is called the kimberly and it is very functional. i plan on using it for an upcoming park trip. also love the pattern because of the additional princess that appear : )

I just got mine last week and really like it. It is a nice size for all my essentials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!