Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Made a quick trip to Disney springs and the co-op. They had the ear bags in the villains, princess and rides(?) theme as well as the black leather haunted mansion, sketch and the DVC bags. Did not see dogs, Mary poppins or Pooh.

Wondering if there will be a dooney Mickey 90th anniversary bag later this year......:rolleyes1

Made a quick trip to Disney springs and the co-op. They had the ear bags in the villains, princess and rides(?) theme as well as the black leather haunted mansion, sketch and the DVC bags. Did not see dogs, Mary poppins or Pooh.

Wondering if there will be a dooney Mickey 90th anniversary bag later this year......:rolleyes1
Oooo, there will HAVE to be one, right?

Yup...purses on shopdisney.com but not the shop parks app. I know I can’t use my dvc discount on the website so I will try and hold out and hope they appear on the app.

The Christmas wristlet is still available but that is it.

Anyone ever had any problems with their bag? The thin lining on the top of my Mary Poppins bag has started peeling (see pics...) and since it's within the first year, I chatted with a Dooney rep on the Dooney website. She said to send it back for them to inspect, and they'll decide if it's a defect, and if it is, then they'll let me know what options are available (repair, replacement, or credit towards a new purchase). If it's not a defect, they won't reimburse the shipping fee.

Is this type of peeling normal? I don't want to pay the shipping fee and everything if this is normal. This is my first Dooney, and I just wouldn't expect something like this for a ~$300 bag. But I do love my bag and would rather have it like this than not have it at all.
IMG_7268.JPG IMG_7270.JPG IMG_7271.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7269.JPG
    IMG_7269.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 4
I had a Haunted Mansion bag where the corners were flaking. I contacted WDW Merchandise Guest Services, and they replaced it free. (This was a few years ago.) Try contacting them: 1-877-560-6477.

8CB1D000-4AC7-4FF3-B1AF-2FFE3ADC1D9C.png [GALLERY=] [/GALLERY]

New dog print coming out Black Friday at marketplace co-op and no word on availability on-line. I can only imagine how much the eBay resellers will be asking....:rolleyes:

What time does every think we should get in line on Black Friday to try to get the dog bags at Disney Springs?

I had a Haunted Mansion bag where the corners were flaking. I contacted WDW Merchandise Guest Services, and they replaced it free. (This was a few years ago.) Try contacting them: 1-877-560-6477.

Thanks! I called but they said I’d have to talk to Dooney and Burke directly, cause they (Disney) don’t have the Mary Poppins bags anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter