Dopey Proof of Time Problem

dilliyo

Earning My Ears
Apparently the proof of time I submitted at the TrackShack site was not received and now I'm facing starting in the last corral. I never received a confirmation email so according to runDisney unless I have a confirmation screenshot I'm out of luck. Does anyone know what they are referring to? I'm hoping I have the screenshot or printout and possibly just don't understand what they're looking for. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Some people take screen shots of the proof of time page after they submitted their time. The page would show the time (and date?) they submitted for the race. It isn't something you automatically receive in an email. If you had the screenshot, you could send it to Track Shack to prove that you really did send it in. Seems to be a problem lately. I think the current POT page tells you to print a copy after submission.

Unfortunately, once the proof of time deadline has passed, they take down the link so you can't that a screenshot of the confirmation page. I started getting paranoid after hearing horror stories so I make it point to always take a screenshot of my submission. I think starting with Star Wars Dark Side, you submit POT through Active which in my opinion is much better.

Same question as above -- how did you find out that they did not receive your POT? Did you contact them?

Since your only other post is about saving money by booking seven separate one-night reservations at AKL, I'll play along.

Can you post what Track Shack sent you? Also, how do you know your PoT wasn't received? Because there's no way to know (at this point!) that it wasn't received ... unless you're a magical being with bright-colored hair and a jewel for a belly button.

I never received the email confirmation that the site said you would receive upon submitting the proof of time. I contacted runDisney to verify the my proof of time was received and was told that they didn't have any record that it was submitted. I only thought to verify based on numerous Facebook posts I've read about with people having similar problems.

I never received the email confirmation that the site said you would receive upon submitting the proof of time. I contacted runDisney to verify the my proof of time was received and was told that they didn't have any record that it was submitted. I only thought to verify based on numerous Facebook posts I've read about with people having similar problems.
There are no confirmation emails this year. The best way to confirm was to go back and check on the Proof of Time link while it was still up. Too late now. Since TrackShack is managing this, I doubt that runDisney would know about your proof of time submission at this point.

Any idea where I could find an example of the screenshot that is acceptable? Hoping to avoid the same mistake next time.

When I submitted mine I think I was able to save a pdf of the confirmation as I submitted my time. I will take a look tonight at my pdf file but it was instant when I filled out the online form and did not wait for anything.

Any idea where I could find an example of the screenshot that is acceptable? Hoping to avoid the same mistake next time.

I think they have switched and are now using active.com (at least they did for the most recent registration: Star Wars Dark Side), so you can now visit your active.com account at anytime to see your proof of time. I still took a screen shot of the active.com registration details (which shows the proof of time inputs) just to make sure.

In the future, while submitting, take a screenshot as you go. Google how to take a screenshot for your actual computer; for my Mac I hit "control-shift-3" and it basically takes a picture of what I see. (so be careful about what else is up on your screen, if you use multiple tabs LOL)

But did you see the post above the one I've quoted? I'm not sure you have to worry yet, based on what was said.

"There are no confirmation emails this year. ....
Since TrackShack is managing this, I doubt that runDisney would know about your proof of time submission at this point."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter