Down Town Disney Question

Conniesaurus

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone, I heard that at the market place in one of the gift shops you can get a paper and collect stickers from shops. Is this true, and what is this? Also there is a trivia question everyday at art of disney and you can win prizes. Anyone know anything about these?

Here is the article on it at the site.

DOWNTOWN DISNEY
Go to Downtown Disney Marketplace with your children and ask at one of the (Disney) store cash registers for the Sticker Hunt booklet. There are 15 different stickers to collect at each of 15 stores. This was the first time my children wanted to go to all the stores with us! We even went into several we adults hadn't been in, like clothing stores. It made browsing around the Marketplace that much more fun. (Jakkteam)

Are you a trivia buff ? Stop in the Art of Disney store! They run a quiz every day and give out prizes if you get them all right!

And it is from
http://allearsnet.com/tp/ola.htm#dd

I don't know about the sticker treasure hunt, but I do know there were trivia questions on a board at the Art of Disney store. And they were hard!

There is also a store trivia papers floating around the Once Upon a Toy store too! If you answer them all right you get 2 little tubso of Play-Doh and a Magical Memory certificate. :)

Tink

Okay thanks! Are the Once Upon a Toy trivia questions the ones on back of the mr. potato head that you can design on the computer? Thanks so much!

The paper trivia questions are on the back of picture of Mr. Potato Head. The paper is about 4x6 inches in size. They have the trivias all over the store. The CMs tell you the answers if you get them wrong, too!

Tink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter