DP question on Kona breakfast

bphilb

Mouseketeer
I have never been to Kona cafe and really want to try the Tonga toast on my upcoming trip. It doesn’t appear to be a good value for a credit, but we are on the duluexe plan and will be ok it we are a little short on value. My question was on the mimosa’s. Can I get a Mimosa with my credit and is the mimosa flight an option?

You should be able to get a mimosa as your drink entitlement, but drink "flights" are not covered by the drink entitlement.

You can get Tonga toast at Captain cook's but if you're on the deluxe plan than you might as well go to Kona.

You can get Tonga toast at Captain cook's but if you're on the deluxe plan than you might as well go to Kona.
Is captain cook’s QS? We just have the regular dining plan and will be out of TS credits by the time we go to Kona. May have some leftover QS credits though...

Thanks for the responses. I have a ways to go but can’t wait to get to Kona.

Just want to point out that the Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks does NOT come with the strawberry compote like the one at Kona does. Maybe not a big deal to you but for me, it makes the dish. Have fun!

On DxDP it's quite OK to be "suboptimal" on some of your credits. You'll more than make up for it over the course of the vacation on other meals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!