Dream December 31, 2018 4-Night Double Dip

Tomorrow, December 15 is the deadline!

Interest in Candy/Snack Exchange

RidenourX6
bobbiwoz
Bamfield
Faye Lin

If anyone else is interested, welcome.

Please post your information regarding cabin number, number of people in cabin, and if any allergies. On December 15, list closes. On the 16th I will post the list here with information. You MUST post after the list is put out here to acknowledge that you have seen it, AND that my list is correct.

We use Fish Extenders to hand out Local candy, snacks and include something about the snack, history or something from the internet. We give enough for the cabins to share, and we distribute once during the cruise.

Bobbi

321d62ff-e50e-4432-b468-efbf3bba9bba_zpsukjxmxpk.jpg

Last day for sign up! I will post the list tomorrow!

Last edited:
Here’s the list. Please post here to show that you have seen the list and state if the information is correct.

Candy/Local Snack Exchange
Dream 12/31/18

Banfield cabin 9612 2 adults, 2 sons

Faye Lin cabin 8158 family of 4 and 11 year old son has a nut allergy.

RidonourX6. 2 rooms, cabins 7048 and 7046 three people in each room.

Bobbiwoz cabin 7668 2 adults

Have fun!

Last edited:

Here’s the list. Please post here to show that you have seen the list and state if the information is correct.

Candy/Local Snack Exchange
Dream 12/31/18

Banfield cabin 9612 2 adults, 2 sons

Have fun!

Bobbi - Confirmed that we seen the list. Cabin is correct. It is the four of us.

Looking forwarded to the cruise. It is coming up so fast!

Lisa

We will probably have breakfast on the First in the Main Dining Room that is opened, not Cabanas. Is anyone interest in meeting outside the dining room around 9:15?

We will probably have breakfast on the First in the Main Dining Room that is opened, not Cabanas. Is anyone interest in meeting outside the dining room around 9:15?

We also like to eat breakfast in the main dining rooms. It a little bit calmer than Cabanas. I am sure we will probably sleep late that first morning like everyone else, plus we have "older" kids so that allows us a more flexible schedule. They can take care of themselves if they don't want to go with us. So we may be interested.

However, I am curious about the events of New Year's Night on the ship. Any prior experience? I haven't really had any time to check on old Navigator's to see what is going on. We have the late seating for dinner, first time for us. Because the kids are older, we thought we would try that out rather than getting ready for dinner at 4pm. We are hoping to experience a bit more than rushing to get everyone in the shower. So for the 31st, I thought there would be a deck party but wasn't sure about other entertainment and if we were getting two firework shows. One for New Year's and then another for Pirate Night?

Any thoughts?
Lisa

It'll be most likely too early for us to meet in the morning. We like to sleep in on the first day at sea and we'll be up late for NYE. Who am I kidding, we don't make breakfast most of the time, especially on vacation. We are not a morning family.

We have always had late seating with Disney, it works for us because it kind of keeps with our Pacific Time zone schedule, we just grab a snack around 4. It does makes it tough when they do those late night special buffets cause we are already stuffed lol.

From some of the FB posts, there's a NYE deck party with fireworks at midnight and then on pirate night, another party. I'm not sure though as this is our first NYE cruise.
For those who aren't on FB and if you are interested, there is a meet n greet the first day before muster drill - from 3-4pm at Evolution, Deck 4 AFT

My guess for two fireworks shows is yes!
Usually we are at WDW, Epcot on NYE. We wanted to try something new this year.
I am interested to see if we get special gifts in the room.

Bobbi - Thanks for checking out the firework situation.

We have always had late seating with Disney, it works for us because it kind of keeps with our Pacific Time zone schedule, we just grab a snack around 4. It does makes it tough when they do those late night special buffets cause we are already stuffed lol.

Glad to hear that the late seating is a good option. We don't really do the late buffets because we are usually in bed because we are early risers, I don't expect to do that on this cruise.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We sure did. We know we are going to have a Great New Year! party:
I am hoping for good weather. Looks like it is getting warmer. We arrive on the 28th. Yes, that is two days away and I have packed nothing.:crazy2: I am usually very prepared. :rolleyes1 It will be a scramble tomorrow to say the least. DS(17) at least did his :laundy: and I can see the floor in his room. We actually have guests staying in our house while we are gone so I have to make sure everything is **** and span, I really didn't want to have to wash my floors before I go.

I am getting pretty excited. :beach:
Lisa

I am getting excited too! We leave on Saturday, so have an extra day to pack. The weather forecast does seem to be better now.:boat:

Bobbi

I am getting excited too! We leave on Saturday, so have an extra day to pack. The weather forecast does seem to be better now.:boat:

Bobbi

I am a bit envious for your extra time to pack. I am up early and have a list from my wrist to my elbow of things to get done today. I hope you (and everyone else) have safe travels and enjoy your time at WDW. Hopefully, we will get to meet on the ship!

Lisa

I will be going to a doctor tomorrow, I have a very bad cold. It is quite possible that we have to cancel.

Tom felt worse last night, and I am no better. We have cancelled the cruise. We are disappointed, but it had to be done. Folks here are talking about flu statistics, we both got the senior dose shot, but I did last year as well, and still got the flu. That’s what this feels like.

One less cabin in the Candy Exchange....if you care to state a “conversation “ with your addresses, I will send the goodies to you.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter