Dreaming of queue benches

kaetra

Magic is Real
Wouldn't it be lovely if the bus queues, and long wait attraction queues had a bench runner down the side?

Imagine being able to sit down while you wait in line for your end-of-the-day bus, or in the TSM queue?

It would be good for families, and older folks and the tired feet of so many.

Now that would be Magical!

Absolutely. One of the reasons we started staying in deluxe hotels was to be on the monorail loop. Many trips prior waiting and waiting in the bus queue with sore feet and legs was miserable. When it's time to go, I just want to go. But if there were benches all along the way so that everyone got a seat, yes, that would be wonderful.

Well I can see one drawback. Your sitting in queue for a ride and along comes those fun line skippers using the now available space to walk past you.

....I honestly haven't figured out why they DON'T have them already....:confused3 Perhaps not necessarily benches for ride queues, but I don't see why they aren't available for the bus depots...

....I honestly haven't figured out why they DON'T have them already....:confused3 Perhaps not necessarily benches for ride queues, but I don't see why they aren't available for the bus depots...

Too much of a chance of kids messing around and getting hurt? Or people using them to sleep on? You can fit more people in lines standing up? The queue would have to be wider to accommodate scooters and walkers? Any combination of those?

I'm guessing you mean the park bus depots as the moderate and deluxe resorts do have seating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter