Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast | Adventures by Disney - Backstage Magic (July 2017) | 10/16/18

I really need to do one of these someday.
Haven't watched this episode yet so I can't comment on what they said.

Val & I have done this ABD 4 times now, with a 5th already booked. For the serious Disney fan, this trip will not disappoint. You get to see and do a lot of Disney related stuff, with a touch of old Hollywood thrown in.

Haven't watched this episode yet so I can't comment on what they said.

Val & I have done this ABD 4 times now, with a 5th already booked. For the serious Disney fan, this trip will not disappoint. You get to see and do a lot of Disney related stuff, with a touch of old Hollywood thrown in.

I think I would really like it - we've only been to Disneyland once and I feel it was a fairly hectic trip (very crowded as it was during the 60th) so I think doing something like this would show me more of the history and be a bit less stressful and just a more enjoyable experience

An ABD, and an Alaskan cruise are just 2 items on my bucket list. If I don't tick some of them off soon, it will be a 55 gallon vat list!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!