Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: First Impressions of Celebrity Cruises | 09/17/18

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, John and Kevin discuss their first impressions of sailing on a Celebrity cruise!

Loved this show, thanx all! Especially loved Tracey's "best day ever" comments and laughing, which made me laugh! :) Really appreciated the commentary on the age/style, etc. of the follow cruisers, and ship itself, that would be important to me, so I wouldn't feel intimidated. Have to ask, @DisneyKevin - Do you feel the "dress code" or even general attire of others on the ship was any fancier than other lines, whether just by choice, or how it was enforced (or not)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter