Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: The Ultimate Disney Christmas Package for Walt Disney World

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, the panel discusses the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package that's available and could save you a good amount of money if you're planning a trip right before and during Christmas!

In this episode, the panel discusses the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package that's available and could save you a good amount of money if you're planning a trip right before and during Christmas!

anyone on these boards do this package?
would be interested in some feedback.
thinking about WDW for xmas already, hopefully they announce something similar this yr.

anyone on these boards do this package?
would be interested in some feedback.
thinking about WDW for xmas already, hopefully they announce something similar this yr.

I did the Ultimate Disney Christmas Package 2019! I stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge. It rained for most of the trip which was a total bummer. I would do it again, but next time I would fly in a day earlier, our first day we had after hours access to Animal Kingdom at 9pm, but between the rain and being tired from traveling, we rode FOP and Navi once then left, also we were soaked even with ponchos. We went on other rides earlier in the day. Crowds were better than I expected! The only day that seemed crowded was Christmas Day at Epcot, but that was also the only day that wasn't rainy so that probably affected the crowds. One late thing that Disney added to the trip was a Dessert Party at Epcot before the Light show. I typically don't do the food plan but it was included in the package, it was way to much food for me and my kids, had lots of snack credits at the end that we used up on things we could bring home. We didn't enjoy Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party as much as I had hoped, but again, the rain made my teens crabby and cold so we left that early too.

I have attached pictures of the gift that was delivered on Christmas Day. It was a box filled with goodies - Merci Chocolates, Hot Chocolate, a fleece blanket, a couple spices, caramel corn, 2 mugs, a couple cookies with icing, a couple rice krispie treats, a Sorcer's game (I have no idea what this is), Christmas Ornament, a couple other snack bags, Twinning tea sample bag. I think that is it.

Attachments

• Xmas-2.jpg
    Xmas-2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Xmas-1.jpg
    Xmas-1.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 18

I just posted a picture above of the Ultimate Christmas Package gift :-)
rain would definitely be a bummer for the activities,
I will look into this if it is offered this year,
Thanks for the info & postings pictures

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter