Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast: Traveling to Walt Disney World with Boys | 01/27/20

WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
In this episode, Dreams Unlimited Travel agent Elaine Edwards shares what it's like for her to travel to Walt Disney World with her three boys along with which resorts, restaurants, and attractions they prefer!

I found it quite interesting though I have a family of all girls. Due to having a disability that affects her being able to talk my youngest actually has a strong preference for playing with what are traditionally toys for boys. No one expects her to say anything and just making noises are accepted when she plays with cars and trucks but when a little girl plays with a baby doll generally she is expected to say things like there you go baby here's your bottle, mama's here, aren't you just adorable, let's get ready to go to the store, ect. She is also my adventuresome child to the point where I have to hold her back because she has absolutely no sense of danger what so ever.
I agree with Elaine that they need to have a Toy Story Character Meal and I can say that would rate right up there for my little girl though after a quieter location meal with Minnie Mouse.

I have 1 brother and when we went to Disney, we generally skipped the parades and meet n greet and just went on the rides, rides and more rides! Now I have a daughter and she's interested in the parades, but not meet n greet (she's shy). She likes the cartoony rides and simulations (Soaring and the likes) but no roller coaster yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!