Dreams?

Thank you for contacting Dreams Unlimited Travel.

The person you are trying to email is no longer employed by Dreams Unlimited Travel. This email account will be monitored for a short period of time to ensure your questions get addressed. In the future please write to reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forwarding to helping you make your vacation Dreams come true!!!

Mickey's Dreamers - I received the same messages when I sent an e-mail to the person handling our cruise. I sent an e-mail to the reservation dept and received a reply from John. Here is the reply I received from him.

As a client of ours who has a cruise reservation booked with us you technically did not have one agent assigned to you. You see Gail, we have a team of people who help
our cruise clients with questions, changes, issues or general communications. We call this our Cruise Concierge Team.
I’m sure you can see where with this ‘team’ philosophy of handling cruises is beneficial. Now with one of our team members no longer available, anyone can help you with
your current reservation. Dreams Unlimited Travel is your ‘TA’ not just one person.

This put my "fears" to rest, hopefully it will help you. If you still feel uneasy contact someone at Dreams for reassurance. We have 6 rooms booked and I was very uneasy untill I received this reply from them.

HTH - Gail

I e-mailed them yesterday with changes I wanted to make for our upcoming 3 day Wonder cruise. They got back to me this morning with the updates I requested. No problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter