Dress code at Chef Mickeys and CP?

monnolan

Earning My Ears
We have adrs at Chef Mickeys for dinner in 10 days, (our first trip) not knowing what to expect as far as the dress code for the restaurant ..
Between my brothers boys, kids range from 1 yr to 11yrs .. Are shorts and nice tops ok? what about adults?

Just want to make sure we are dressed appropriate ...
Thanks for your suggestions ...

Monica

Shorts are fine. Remember most people are coming from/going to the parks, so park attire is what you are going to see.

There is no "dress code" for Chef Mickeys, other than your basic shirt & shoes required, lol. It's loud, boisterous buffet packed with families & kids...think Chucky-Cheese or any other kids' party-type restaurant. Shorts & t-shirts with tennies or sandals will be the norm there.

Virtually all of the Disney restaurants are resort-wear/theme park clothes...basically whatever you wore to the park that day. The only exceptions are the "signature" restaurants...some people really dress up for those, but even there most people are in at most khakis & polo shirts or sun dresses.

Neither of these restaurants have dress codes. Normal park attire (shorts and t-shirts) is fine. I was wearing a tank top and shorts when I ate at Crystal Palace. It was September, HOT, and extremely humid that day.

The only restaurants that have dress codes are the signature restuarants (e.g. California Grill, Yachtsman Steakhouse, etc.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter