drink bottles

WINTER

DIS Veteran
If you take your own drink bottles, what kind do you like? Ease to fill?

I make sure to take a bottle that has a relatively wide opening so that I can put ice into it easily. Nothing better than to get back to the ship after a hot day, fill the bottle with ice and continue refilling it with water until the ice melts completely. I don't generally carry it around with me so that's not an issue but if you like to do that, you'll want one that's easy to carry or has a carabiner or clip that allows you to go hands-free.

We like hydro flasks or something large, so we can refill the kids smaller bottles easily.

I bring a Nalgene and one of the advantages is it has a wide mouth so I can fill it easily with ice/soda/water/whatever.

We like the Aquatix Fliptop Ultimate Sport vacuum stainless bottles, they have a wide mouth and keep drinks COLD for hours. They offer them on Amazon in various sizes we bring the 32oz size in neoprene sleeves with straps for carrying. So light but works so well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!