Drink Drank Not Even Drunk. Updated 5/17

What? Did I read that right, no school bread?
Never had it before but it’s at the top of my list of things to try during our summer visit after reading some of your previous TRs.
Hopefully you were able to get some, sometime during your visit.
Yep no school bread...for now! But yes get that school bread! I love it!

No school bread, are you sure you’re feeling alright??
I was wondering this myself!
No school bread?! you really were sick :crazy2:
I'm honestly dying right now :rotfl:thank you all for understanding my love for school bread! #schoolbreadislife and not to worry I wasn't that sick and made sure I got one before I left!

Love it! We're staying at the Boardwalk in August. Gonna have to check out Jellyrolls!
I love the boardwalk! A jellyrolls night is great when staying right there

I can't wait to see how you made out by the time you get to Canada. We "Drank Around the World" but we shared. I'd be on the floor for sure. :goodvibes
We shall see how it ends up. By how fast we started we should probably be gone by Morocco

German Pride and Italian Food

After the show we stayed a little bit longer in the china pavilion to walk around and browse the shops, mostly for the reason of breezing through these pavilions to fast and it could possible end up not in our favor.
While we walked around we found all these sunlight bobbers and now normally I would just walk passed them however Erin always has these little guys in her car on the dash. Although hers normally go with a holiday or season I found the baby one funny.

40185347245_b9d54273a3.jpg

41078743791_6bdca0fed9.jpg

41078744761_b2bfe4d71a.jpg

Before we headed to Germany we first had to find the bathroom. Today was dedicated to not only drinking but basically trying out every restroom around the world.
When we finally arrived in Germany me and the boys got in the long line for the beer and Erin ran off to the quick service to get some water. SO normally when you ask for a cup of water they give you the kids menu cups. Not in Germany they give you the biggest cups, stay hydrated my friends

27322345818_370070b926.jpg

Now for those who like their beer, if the little cart in front of the pavilion is open get your beer from there. We did that last year and the cup size was much bigger than what we got this year from the actually stand inside the pavilion.
Cheers to stop number 4 with some grapefruit beer

40482692224_d2da568628.jpg

27322343758_6022d898ec.jpg

Also a cheers to my German blood that never gets much recognition thanks to my native side.

27322346688_0c4baf7b42.jpg

And then there was Erin who decided to chug hers cause thats just want turning 21 means

26323411727_7285a028fb.jpg

The only one who didn’t get the grapefruit was Kiss, who went with he Oktoberfest. He loved it and is already talking about eating at the beirgarden so he can get a liter of it (and hopefully this is sooner than later because this girls needs to get one more trip in with my AP before it expires)

41188393332_bacfe08e5b.jpg

Next stop Italy, where we had lunch reservations at Via Napoli. I guess I have been raving about this place for years to Kiss and he was just ready to see what it was all about. Erin and I were just here in August so I made sure it was ok with her.
We were early and lucky for us the festival had the artwork picture ops outside the Italy Pavilion.

26323413167_b52317349f.jpg

41196904181_1700a67a7d.jpg

40482695104_a5ab8a4fe6.jpg

Once we checked in it wasn’t long before we were taken to our table. I was so ready for pizza. But first we had to get our italy drinks.
Kiss went with the Tiramisu Martini, because if its coffee flavored he will drink it.

26323412577_a6cb5ccc76.jpg

Erin, still learning what she likes decided to try something different and went with the Sicilian Sunset - vodka, orangecello, orange and pineapple juices over shaved ice

39422814620_709e45f47a.jpg

I went with the Limoncello Mule - vodka, limoncello, orange juice, pineapple juice, peach puree, lime juice, ginger beer. Best mule I ever had. Even Erin who hates mules enjoyed this. Plus it comes with a “hidden” mickey.

40482691504_756c3910f4.jpg

Since we were just short of being half way done with the showcase it was a “how are you doing?” I think we all agreed how we felt it a little but wished the outcome would be better once actually completing all 11 showcases. I honestly could have just taken a nap, but thats just a normal thing for me.

39386366270_3b928c3ea5.jpg

Soon our lunch came out, Erin got the Chicken Parm, which is more chicken than noodles

39422815770_c445370f3c.jpg

Kiss, Garrett and I decided to split 2 pizza’s, I knew I wanted the Quattro Formaggi because its the greatest pizza. And the boys decided the Broccolini for the second pick.

39386365760_beebfe8873.jpg

Kiss soon learned why I talk so highly of the pizza and agreed that it was really good.
Overall lunch was great, good drinks, good food and a good place to hang out while a little shower passed through.
Before we headed out and off to America, we lost Erin in the bathroom. A casual thing on this trip.

27358808928_605704ff11.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
How did Kiss and Erin like their drinks in Italy? They both look and sound good.
Also the chicken parm looks great ( maybe I’m just hungry?)

That Limoncello mule sounds amazing and now I must try to recreate it :drinking1

Haha, I totally agree! I wrote down the ingredients so I could try it, too. It sounds more Summer-y, but I bet frozen peaches would make a fine puree, right?

How did Kiss and Erin like their drinks in Italy? They both look and sound good.
Also the chicken parm looks great ( maybe I’m just hungry?)
Kiss loved his, Erin didn't love it but didn't hate it. I did try Erin's and it was pretty strong

That Limoncello mule sounds amazing and now I must try to recreate it :drinking1
Haha, I totally agree! I wrote down the ingredients so I could try it, too. It sounds more Summer-y, but I bet frozen peaches would make a fine puree, right?
I was thinking the same thing after I had it!
I would say frozen peaches would work just fine

Looks fun!
It was a blast!

We Made It Half Way And Going Strong

After a delicious meal and feeling extremely full, it was time to find us more drinks. Cause who doesn’t like having a sloshy stomach…oh wait that would be me. But that couldn’t stop me from completing this mission. So while I see you there America, first we went inside to relax for a bit and listen to the voices of liberty. Once entering the American Adventure we saw that they were giving away art for free for AP holders. We all enjoy some free things.

26383910747_f640d4180f.jpg

We made it just in time for the Voices of Liberty and I love listening to them because I’m a sucker for some good harmonies.

26383911577_e3d4f5aed2.jpg

Heres America and all the hard orange sodas that were consumed.

41212364782_e7ea4e4898.jpg

41322739951_3bca5d7035.jpg

41212361172_6e5ae97715.jpg

While our main goal was conquering the world, we still had to take in the festival as well. And one of my favorite parts is definitely the art photos. Now some of the CMs will be fun and give you poses for your photos.

26451684187_f13bf97b9f.jpg

You spot land in the distance

40609561604_efdccf0dea.jpg

She got a kick out of Erin finding land above us and goes “Everyone point up, but its also rough waters”

27450877328_ee32b3cf26.jpg

It wasn’t long till we were off to the next stop. Ready or not here we come Japan!
We headed over to the Garden House where Erin and I got the Tokyo Sunset- Coconut Rum, Peach Schnapps, Banana Liqueur, and Pineapple Juice. 10 out of 10.

40541495874_b5082cf437.jpg

40426663935_a0634b6cb6.jpg

The boys went with the sake

41212364082_f3f2625b64.jpg

40541492804_51d4957ec6.jpg

41279835832_b3aec7de51.jpg

41212360382_caf4d24b45.jpg

Cheers to making it more than half way and still being alive

27382388688_a5f105b220.jpg

Goodbye Japan, Hello Morocco
I got the Sultan’s Colada - rum, pineapple/coconut juice and almond liqueur

39446803140_30c845a453.jpg

Erin and Kiss went with Habibi Daiquiri - Rum, strawberry and orange blossom water

40426665025_30f5431d5d.jpg

41255967101_c2df0c0c9e.jpg

And Garrett went with the famous Royal Blue Slushie - vodka, coconut rum and blue raspberry
We walked around Morocco and this pavilion always gets me confused as to where I am and what leads where.

27382388288_d8e6fe0d9c.jpg

2+2=4? According to Garrett he wasn't ready for the picture.
Soon we peaced out of Morocco and on to France.
I was ready for my grey goose slush, a personal fan favorite

41212362812_10c7e8bfc1.jpg

40359986355_05ab48f278.jpg

As we waited for our grey goose slush Erin headed into the pavilion to the ice cream shop to get the ice cream martini. When I asked her what flavors she got, she goes “I don’t know the CM made there favorite” So it was chocolate and mixed berries with rum

41212366352_d30fe5cfc2.jpg

Now this whole day was also which bathrooms do we like since we basically went to ever pavilions restroom. France, not a fan, mostly because its two singles so the wait was ridiculous.
As we all took turns watching each others drinks Brittany appeared out of no where. I mean it wasn’t all the crazy because she texted me saying she arrived at Epcot. But when she got there she started snap chatting me because she knew I would take a picture of our surroundings.
Once the whole group got back together, we made a stop in the drinking and headed back from where we came from. First Brittany needed some dinner and we decided to go to Japan for some noodles and second we needed to start heading back to America to get in line for the Disney on Broadway concert.

continue to next post

Last edited:
I like the Grey Goose Slush, but the ice cream martini sounds interesting, although I think I’d choose my own flavors.
I hope Erin Liked hers because it didn’t look too appetizing :crazy2:(maybe just the colors):teeth:

That ice cream one.... sold.

And Disney on Broadway? Yes thanks.
It actually looked very delicious.
The show is the best, we loved it last year and I was super excited to see them bring it back

I like the Grey Goose Slush, but the ice cream martini sounds interesting, although I think I’d choose my own flavors.
I hope Erin Liked hers because it didn’t look too appetizing :crazy2:(maybe just the colors):teeth:
I think it was mostly the color of it, she enjoyed the chocolate gelato and the mixed berry was ok.

I love the Grey Goose slushies!!!
They are the best!

I'm a sucker for the grand marnier orange slush myself
The orange slush is too much like a cremesicle and I can't do that...

Fun! Love all the drink pics.
So many drink pics!

But Where's Jeremy Jordan?

On our way over to Japan Brittany asked how the whole drinking around the world was going and if any of us would be sick by the end of the night. That would be a no, but I also filled her in on the eventful morning I had and her response was migraine? And proceeded to tell everyone when she knew I had a migraine on our DCP because I would just be sick to my stomach, which honestly I only remember once getting an awful migraine and her meeting me at the poly with my medication. True friends put up with your hot mess of a self.
We got to Katsura Grill and I went with the basic Japanese meal…ramen. And let me tell you it never disappoints. As we got food Erin decided to go back to the Garden House for another Tokyo Sunset because we have an alcoholic on our hands. I couldn’t be mad though because she was kind enough to go save a spot in line for the show for us while we got our food.
We decided to take our food to go and eat it in line. We found Erin super close to the front of the line right behind a group who had a bunch of kids dressed up as Newsies. They even had a crutchie and my heart exploded.

41212360212_22ce9da196.jpg

The wait until we were allowed to the seating area wasn’t that long. And we were so close to the front of the line that we were able to snag front row seats. The newsie group were trying to save spots and the little girls were trying so hard. We made sure to give them a little more room and once the rest of the family came they were so appreciative.
Now when they officially announced the line up Kevin Massey (Tarzan) and his wife Kara Lindsay (Katherine from Newsies) were suppose to be doing the show for the first two weeks. I was super pumped to see Kara, but apparently there was a change in plans and she was only doing one week so tonight was Jenn Gambatese (Jane from Tarzan)
As we waited for the show to start they play popular disney broadway tunes. When Santa Fe started I just looked at Brittany and laughed cause I would sing this song to her every time we got to our resort at disneyland paris, I mean it was called santa fe how could you not sing that song?
Also I would like to start a petition to bring Jeremy Jordan to perform next year. He’s not only Jack Kelly in Newsies but he also is in the Tangled tv show, so Disney lets make this happen.
When the show began it was only fitting that the first song would be from Tarzan the musical since thats what they both were in.
Son of a Man, You’ll be in my heart

27518811208_400e10466a.jpg

40674483534_aa001ba001.jpg

40493280885_a514e3c7c4.jpg

Then it switched over to aladdin where Kevin Massey sang Proud Of Your Boy

40674458984_626d7f62ff.jpg

Then it went into Newsies, which Jenn Gambatese took on Watch What Happens

40493265275_690cd67487.jpg

And then together they sang one of my personal favorites from newsies, Something to believe in

40493258265_deaf63dbe8.jpg

Then to end the show they needed to promote the newest disney show coming to broadway…Frozen. Do you wanna build a snowman, In Summer, Love is an open door, For the first time in forever (Basically the whole soundtrack)

27518776768_27319af2fa.jpg

27518772888_85b2c94e5b.jpg

And with that they left the stage and got ready for another show.
These Disney on Broadway concerts are honestly in my opinion the best thing they have for the art festival. I might only be saying this because I love musicals and putting both things together (disney and broadway) its a total win. Plus its a nice touch to bring some original broadway faces to come to sing and not just some random people. So if you ever find yourself in Disney for the festival of the arts be sure to see one of the shows.

27518768718_6a3a80d876.jpg

After the show it was time to head back to finish the world. We made a stop in Morocco because Erin wanted to get a festival shirt and we waited for Brittany’s boyfriend, Joe, to meet up with us.
With our group growing, we were all accounted for and off to the UK

40663961684_e5137687ed.jpg

continue to next post

Last edited:
We Survived Around The World

Once arriving in the U.K. we headed straight into the pub which at the time of the night was hoppin! We were able to find a clearly at the bar quicker than I thought we would have. I'm not a beer person so both Erin and I went with the welsh dragon - Peach Schnapps, Melon Liqueur, Creme de Menthe, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice. Overall it was a pretty colored drink. But honestly I hated it. The creme de menthe was what ruined it for me. It's starts off melon-y and delicious and then it's a hit of mint and it's like drinking a fruit mint toothpaste.

26507038287_022c32bbc6.jpg

41377184181_bc90ba80d6.jpg

We bought our drinks and headed over to Canada. And in that short amount of time I chugged my dragon down before we even stepped into Canada.
In Canada the options are limited. And the wine they had there was not something I was willing to spend more on. So everyone got beer and it was beer. Not much else to say. (heres to not saving my classy totem pole beer pick from snapchat…so Kiss’s will just have to do)

26507038897_f900027929.jpg

Besides the lack of alcohol options Canada does have a great selection of onesies but the price for them were not what I was willing to pay. However I was tempted to pick up the Canada spirit jersey because it's cute and as we call it in my family "Canada is the homeland"

41377181261_0a189d760d.jpg

41335118642_ebe4dc8413.jpg

But guys we have officially finished drinking around the world! And we weren't feeling it at all...honestly with the amount of money we spent today we were all a little disappointed with the outcomes. So if I ever do this again I would do some things differently.
At this point in the night Brittany wanted some dessert, churros to be exact. I knew I was heading back to Norway for a school bread. So we headed back that way. On the way over I saw the painted mural and my heart broke a little. We didn't make it in time to get a chance to do the paint by numbers.

40482460705_8c0b124351.jpg

By the time we got to Mexico the group split up. Erin went to check the time for hot cheetos, Brittany and joe went to get churros, and me and the boys went to Norway.
Reunited with my school bread although I waited to eat it since I was so full. Kiss decided to get another Viking coffee just because. The boys ended up ditching me and headed off to Mexico without me. Cool bros.

27507253018_4db72be681.jpg

Everyone reassembled on the patio of Mexico.

27507250488_ef5406b5a8.jpg

Then it was off to see the beloved panchito! Now I was a Disney guest who switched the row I was assigned, it honestly wasn't bad because there was no one behind us. However I looked at joe knowing he was secretly judging me and I knew if he was the cm working here he would not let that slide.
After a ride through Mexico and yelling for “The Chips! Throw me some chips!” We were done with the world showcase and headed back to future world. Our plan was Test track, single rider. Until we got to the line and there was no line…so we decided to ride all together.
Bless Joe for putting up with Brittany and I and our po-po car.

40482461375_9a0ce71e7f.jpg

The difference between ours and Erin & the boys car

26507038557_3ede746d06.jpg

Now as everyone might know the line after the customize your car room is the actual worst. Everyone is trying to get up the ramp to beat as much crowds as they can. Then there is the “I don’t know where their party ends” so you don’t break up families. One poor father was separated and I just remember saying maybe a little to loudly “Thats there dad!” because he definitely heard me, laughed and scrambled to get back to his family.
Overall the ride went smoothly, just like any other time, that was until we stopped very suddenly before we got on the last test…the track. And we sat there for a solid 10 minutes. Personally I would have been very upset if we had to evacuate, but listening to that loop was annoying and I was ready to get going. However if we did get stuck forever I did have my school bread.
The CMs finally got it going and we were off to the outside world, but then stopped abruptly and it wasn’t a very comfortable feeling.
But we finally made it out alive

41377188411_5b825e99ab.jpg

We wanted to beat the firework crowds out so we said goodbye to Brittany and Joe and I told Brittany I would see her bright and early at AK tomorrow morning…she was not a fan of that idea.
We beat the crowds back to the bus stop and we were off to AKL. Once we arrived as we were getting off the bus a family told us to take their dad because he is always walking off and leaving them behind. So Garrett actually went up to him and told him he was going with us to which the guy responded “Ok cool, where are we headed?!” Making friends everywhere in Disney.
By the time we got back to the room we were all beat, all of us except Erin who was super mad that we were all going to sleep. Sorry we have plans to be at AK at 7am tomorrow morning, let me sleep.
I did however amuse her by staying up for a bit but by that I mean I laid in bed in the dark and talked until I fell asleep.

41420937301_987c270f7f.jpg

This turned into Erin’s theories she always has, my brother agreeing, me disagreeing, garrett sleeping, so much laughing, and Erin somehow at the side of my bed asking me to do her hair in the dark. #friendshipgoals

39568363770_b6c6ed6fcd.jpg

And then I passed out because we were headed to AK at a lovely 6am

continue to next post

Last edited:
Sounds like a great day! Was that the school bread you were holding in your Test Track photo?

Joining in! Just read through your whole report! Looks like you all had a really fun trip this far! I do not blame you for wanting to go to sleep! 6 am is early!

Sounds like a great day! Was that the school bread you were holding in your Test Track photo?
It was :rotfl:

Joining in! Just read through your whole report! Looks like you all had a really fun trip this far! I do not blame you for wanting to go to sleep! 6 am is early!
Welcome! It was an early wake up call but it would be worth it to get on flight of passage with no wait

I will gladly sign the Jeremy Jordan petition!
YESSS! He is my favorite and I would probably die if that ever was a thing for this festival

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter