Drink Prices at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto?

thornton0511

DIS Veteran
So with the soft opening yesterday at the Poly I am getting super excited, but being the planner that I am I am having a hard time finding prices for the specialty drinks. I know it's not common to find drink menus with prices attached but one would like to know ahead of time if ordering a Nautilus that I am going be paying to the tune of $50 for the drink and souvenir mug. So I was thinking maybe, as people are going and ordering these drinks, if they could share what the price was with and without option of the purchased souvenir mug?

Here's a list of drink that are offered:
Alcoholic-
1. Polynesian Pearl

2. Nautilus

3. Uh-Oa!

4. Castaway Crush

5. Krakatoa Punch

6. HippopotoMai-Tai

7. Rosita's Margarita

8. Shrunken Zombie Head

9. Tahitian Torch

10. Mosquito Mojito

11. Dark & Tropical Stormy

12. Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum

13. Rum Flight

14. Kona Beer Flight

Non-Alcoholic-

15. Skipper Sipper

16. Schneitzer Falls

17. Polynesian Punch

Just an idea. :goodvibes

I was able to find a bit more info on the prices and found the following:

Polynesian Pearl- $16.25 (with souvenir mug)

Shrunken Zombie Head- $19.50 (with souvenir mug)

The Spikey Pineapple (not seen on menu pics and is a dole whip w/rum) $10.25

Nautilus- $52 (with souvenir mug) (serves 2) $29.00 drink only

Polynesian Punch (non alcoholic) $9.49 (with souvenir mug reported as plastic)

Uh-Oa! - around $20 (serves 2) (with souvenir mug)

Krakatoa Punch- $18.25 (with souvenir mug)

HippopotoMai-Tai- $15.00 (with souvenir mug) $10.50 drink only

Last edited:
Lots of info, tons of photos and prices in this review. http://tinyurl.com/pbtogqj

thank you:thumbsup2 I had actually stumbled across this review and was updating when you posted! Great minds think alike. I just thought it would be cool to have a list of all of the drinks all in one place. I know that the prices of drinks can change often sometimes but it would be nice to have an idea, plus the prices will only go up and never down so even if they don't stay accurate for long at least there is a starting point lol!

thank you:thumbsup2 I had actually stumbled across this review and was updating when you posted! Great minds think alike. I just thought it would be cool to have a list of all of the drinks all in one place. I know that the prices of drinks can change often sometimes but it would be nice to have an idea, plus the prices will only go up and never down so even if they don't stay accurate for long at least there is a starting point lol!

Got to love menus with no prices..... :upsidedow

If it helps, I just found my receipt from my 6/26/15. My DH and I paid $19.50 for a Shrunken Zombie head with the souvenir mug (which is pretty cool and ceramic, I think), and $15 for a HippopotoMai-Tai with the souvenir mug (which is adorable and made of glass, I believe). They definitely make cool and unique souvenirs, especially when you consider that, if you were able to buy these glasses in the gift shops by themselves, they'd probably be priced similarly and not include alcohol. We thought it was totally worth it to get the upgrade and have a souvenir of our visit to Trader Sam's.

I can't wait. These posts are making me so excited. I will definitely be taking home a glass of the HippopotoMai-Tai. Thanks for the info.

Some of these prices are outdated/incorrect. I was at Trader Sam's this week. The HippopotoMai-Tai was $21 with the souvenir glass, the Uh-Oa is $20 for the drink and $40 if you get the souvenir tiki bowl with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter