drink tastings

BeckyPhD

Earning My Ears
I'm sailing on the 9-night Alaska this summer. Word on social media is that platinum and gold cruisers have booked up all of the drink tastings available for pre-book. I have read that they save some back for booking on board, but does anyone know where we go to do that?

I'm sailing on the 9-night Alaska this summer. Word on social media is that platinum and gold cruisers have booked up all of the drink tastings available for pre-book. I have read that they save some back for booking on board, but does anyone know where we go to do that?

When you check in, there will be a first-day Navigator and it will list the location to sign up for beverage seminars.

thanks! Anyone know if they are still doing paper navigators on day 1? I've read that they switched away from them, but hoping they still at least have a first day one.

The easy defeault is to hop to guest services. We've scored 2 that way

Did you do this before the posted time on the Navigator?

thanks! Anyone know if they are still doing paper navigators on day 1? I've read that they switched away from them, but hoping they still at least have a first day one.

The recent Fantasy sailing that Scott did had first-day navigators. I would be surprised if they stop those.

We also had GS book a tasting for us once. I don't know if it was before or after the time posted in the Navigator. I had other stuff I had to get done at GS and when I asked about the tastings, the CM told me all that was available and I was able to book something. They had a ton of openings for all kinds of tastings. It was around 2 or 3pm on the Fantasy. I don't know when they usually open up for those bookings.

We just returned from the Fantasy, the time and locations for adding drink tastings, etc were posted in the Navigator. We were able to score a Palo brunch and all the drink classes we wanted. According to the person signing us up, Palo had openings for brunch every sea day and we could have our pick of as many of the drink classes as we wished. Nothing was "sold out".

Has anyone on a recent Wonder sailing seen extra Liquor and Chocolate tastings when they've signed up on Embarkation Day? There was only one time available for online signups but I'm hoping they will offer more onboard.

Has anyone on a recent Wonder sailing seen extra Liquor and Chocolate tastings when they've signed up on Embarkation Day? There was only one time available for online signups but I'm hoping they will offer more onboard.
We just got off the WBPC a couple weeks ago (so it could be because it was such a long cruise).....there were additional tastings added once on board. Chocolate and Liquor still filled up quickly on embarkation day, but we were able to get into tequila and mixology day of later in the cruise. Definitely head to D Lounge (if that's where they do it again) as soon as possible on the first day to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter