Drinking Around The World Lanyard

pinkgirlmommy

Mouseketeer
Hello! I tried to search on here and found some posts about Drinking Around the World T-shirts and Passports, but does anyone have a link for a passport? I see some on Etsy but was looking for one I could print myself to save money and time since my trip is in 8 days.
Thanks!

I made this a couple of years ago. I can upload it to my Flickr and send you a link for the full resolution to download if you would like. JLMK

Edited out attachment

Last edited:

I would love access to this! Would you mind sharing. My oldest son is turning 21 while we are on our trip and this is a "goal" LOL

I don't post/provide blanks anymore, due to people taking what we have made as DISigners and then selling it on Etsy and eBay. If you would like any, please provide the names that you would like me to personalize them with, and I will PM you a link where you can download the full resolution copy.

I don't post/provide blanks anymore, due to people taking what we have made as DISigners and then selling it on Etsy and eBay. If you would like any, please provide the names that you would like me to personalize them with, and I will PM you a link where you can download the full resolution copy.
Not sure if you still do this. My daughter's 21st birthday was in 2020 so needless to say we are celebrating it at EPCOT in about 2.5 weeks. If you don't mind doing one for her, I would appreciate it. Her name is Victoria. The people participating in the drinking will most likely be Maria, Ike, Danielle, Kim, Robin- the underagers who will be snacking around the world will be Grant, Kimberly & Jacob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!