Drinks on the DDP

Ashleybs

Mouseketeer
I'd love to know what alcoholic or specialty drinks you got on the DDP at the places we are going to be eating at for both kids and adults. This is our first time on the DDP so all this is new to us -

Be Our Guest (L)
Liberty Tree (D)
Garden Grill (B)
Via Napoli (D)
The Plaza (L)
Everything Pop (D)
Tusker House (L)
Flame Tree (D)
50's Prime (L)

A lot of them can be found on the WDW site. I know sometimes there are ones not listed, but it is better than nothing.
Example:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/be-our-guest-restaurant/menus/lunch/
Mimosa

$11.00

Peach Bellini

$11.00

Opici Family Red Sangria

$11.00

Schöfferhofer Pink Grapefruit Hefeweizen, Germany 16 oz.

$10.25

Kronenbourg 1664, France

$9.25

Stella Artois, Belgium

$9.25

Charles de Fère Cuvée Jean-Louis Blanc de Blancs Brut, France

$10.00

Dr. Loosen Dr. L Riesling, Mosel

$12.00

Cambria Katherine's Vineyard Chardonnay, Santa Maria Valley

$13.00

Georges Duboeuf Beaujolais-Villages, France

$10.00

Simi Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley

$16.00

So if it is listed on the menu page then it would be included on the plan for kids and adults?

Alcoholic beverages can never be served (with\without a dining plan) to any one under the age of 21. Disney has fixed a few loopholes in their dining plans as of January, 2020. You can not use a child credit and get an adult alcoholic beverage and pay for the child's dri nk.

Child beverages are now limited to those on the child's menu. You can always ask, but be prepared for a "no", if they would like something off the adult menu.

(There have been reports that if a restaurant doesn't offer a child's menu, a child credit may not be used at all.)

Not all wine is included. The by the glass wine list will have “*” next to wine that is not included in the DDP.

I'd love to know what alcoholic or specialty drinks you got on the DDP at the places we are going to be eating at for both kids and adults. This is our first time on the DDP so all this is new to us -

Be Our Guest (L)
Liberty Tree (D)
Garden Grill (B)
Via Napoli (D)
The Plaza (L)
Everything Pop (D)
Tusker House (L)
Flame Tree (D)
50's Prime (L)

On your list, I only went to GG this January, bit I *loved* the raspberry mimosa. Delicious. But I will war you, it's not a regular mimosa in the sense of your glass having a fair amount of non-alcoholic juice. The raspberry part seems to be more of a flavor shot, so you get more sparkling wine. I really felt it at 8:30am!
And I plan on getting it again. 🥂
Anyone considering eating at Woody's Lunchbox should know that the cherry-infused Grown-up Lemonade was the best alcoholic drink I had at a CS place. I intend to try and recreate it at home this summer. Yum yum yummy!
Cheers!

On your list, I only went to GG this January, bit I *loved* the raspberry mimosa. Delicious. But I will war you, it's not a regular mimosa in the sense of your glass having a fair amount of non-alcoholic juice. The raspberry part seems to be more of a flavor shot, so you get more sparkling wine. I really felt it at 8:30am!
And I plan on getting it again. 🥂
Anyone considering eating at Woody's Lunchbox should know that the cherry-infused Grown-up Lemonade was the best alcoholic drink I had at a CS place. I intend to try and recreate it at home this summer. Yum yum yummy!
Cheers!
I may have placed a delivery order from Total Wine for the Cherry Vodka necessary to make those Grown Up Lemonades!! So yummy! With an order of Totchos.

I was there at the of January. We had a glass of wine at Liberty Tree. Anything on their menu was available to us.
We did dinner at Tuskegee House and had some rum punch drink that was pretty good.

We have a sticky thread w qs drinks people have ordered under the plan

things change, the most current info will be to ask your server

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!