drinks on the plan

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
so for the ts and cs meals it says that it includes non alcoholic bevs but does that mean free refills as well? this is probably more of a ? about the ts meals because usually cs doesnt provide refills anyway right?

Yes if the drink is free refills on the menu that what you get on the dining plan.
HTH

We got free refills at TS's however there seems to be an issue about switching types of drinks.

At Lecellier, i wanted a glass of milk for with my dessert (chocolate wiskey cake YUM) - there it wasn't any addit charge.

For dinner at AP the next night- they charged for the extra glass of milk. I was too tired to argue with them....More in a report later on that.....

How about non-alcoholic "specialty" drinks?? (Thinking of the bottomless milkshake at Whispering Canyon, but interested in others as well).

It seems to be really variable on what drinks are included. The last time we went (with free dining,) many people had reported getting milkshakes, etc. on the plan. On my inquiry, none of the restaurants we went to allowed shakes/smoothies as a beverage, and in fact most didn't allow plain coffee/tea as well! Some said that, as the coffee was sometimes listed after the dining choices with the desserts, that it was considered a "specialty" beverage, but some disallowed it without even that much of a rationale. It wasn't a big deal, but it was a little annoying to have to keep using our snack credits to feed DM's coffee habit.

Anyway, to be on the safe side, I'd probably just count on soft drinks as being all that's included and consider anything else a plus, unless you want to put up a fight about it.

Typically, at restaurants, brewed coffee is treated as a regular drink, while espresso drinks are treated as a special order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter