Drive to Fort Lauderdale

mcnealrkn

Earning My Ears
Hubby and I are booked on Adventure of the Seas sailing 3/2/19-3/10. As of now, we are driving from Houston, TX area. When we sailed out of Canavarel, we stayed in a Hampton Inn that allowed us to leave our vehicle there for the cruise and provided a shuttle. The ones in Lauderdale charge a daily parking rate that doesn't look much better than several of the parking lots near the cruise terminal. We will probably drive within 2-3 hrs of Lauderdale on Fri, 3/1, then drive into the cruise terminal and park Saturday. I was wondering if anyone has any advice or experiences doing this. So far the flights are a few hundred more than the cost of driving. PLus if we fly, what do shuttles to the cruise terminal run? Thanks in advance for any help with this.

You could look into long term parking at FLL and maybe shuttle over to the Port.

It's not far at all.

They have something called park and go as well but it's something like $10 a day. You park and they'll shuttle you to the port and back.

We are staying at Cocoa Beach so we can do Kennedy prior to our Adventure of the Seas cruise in November. We will than drive the morning of the cruise and park at the cruise terminal. I can report back after if that was a smooth thing or not. Would love to hear anyone else's experience before hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!