DS Sale?

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
Does nayone know approximately when the halloween costumes go on sale at the Disney Stores in Toronto?
Would like to get Ryleigh a Snow White outfit but there is no way I can afford it full price with all our therapy and equipment expenses?

but here in my store in Nova Scotia they were at 25% off this week.

I usually go in the day or so after Halloween and they are usually being marked down then. If you wait even longer they will eventually go 75% off. But it is harder to get the size you want.

I've found that if I wait for a sale they usually only have the size 2 costumes left. I know there was some type of Halloween promotion last year - maybe a free video if you spent so much on Halloween clothes? I was really lucky to snag a size 8/10 Sleeping Beauty dress a few years ago at half price, but I think it was a strange time of year - maybe April.

Best of luck!

The Halloween Plush is at 50% off!

They have some T-Shirts at 50% off!

They also, at least the Yorkdale one, have a very few select plush from Brother Bear! And guess where my $10.00 winnings went?

KODA! He is so cute!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter