DTD Rainforest Cafe - can you just get dessert?

suebo

Earning My Ears
I really want to take my 3 dd's here on our trip in Dec. but I don't want to spend a boatload of money for my picky eaters. Even if they did eat alot, I don't want to spend the money. lol

Can you just go for dessert? I would like them to see the place. We went to the one by AK a few years ago but they were quite young and the youngest doesn't even remember. They would love it in there, especially if they were eating icecream.

Sue

We've gone to several WDW restaurants, including RFC, for just dessert. We do try to go at an off-time so as not to take tables from meal-diners but that's just our personal preference.

Thanks Dopeygirl, RFC here we come! I never thought about going to resort rests. just for dessert. I usually think that we have to go the full nine yards and plan a character meal or something. Any recommendations for dessert only? We will be going in Dec. and they will be decorated and we were going to go resort hopping, so anyone have suggestions?

Sue

That should have been WDW restaurants, not resorts! Oops! :) That said, Kona Cafe at the Polynesian has great desserts!! For a mid-afternoon break we love to take the monorail from MK over to the Polynesian, have dessert and wander the resort and then head back.

We are planning to visit the WL & GF to view their xmas decorations. I hear they are particularly beautiful! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter