DTD restraunts and shops

tirby

Mouseketeer
We will be spending the first afternoon that we arive in Anaheim at DTD. Only becaues we don't want to use a full day worth of ticket on a partial day at the park. Then the next 3 days will be at the parks. Any way can any one give me a little information about DTD. We have 2 kids Girl almost 12 and boy almost 16. Places to go snacks great eats. just anything. My son said Compass books and espn. Daughter said Rain Forest and Build a bear DH wants Jazz Kitchen..... With that can you help me fine tune or give me Ideas.
I say pretzels!

you and your daughter might enjoy the jewelry store; lots of silver jewelry. There's an Anne Geddes store. There are street musicians who entertain, and you can purchase their CD's;there's a Haagen-Daz ice cream shop, (next to Wetzel's Pretzels. Thumbs up for the Jazz Kitchen.

tirby said:
We will be spending the first afternoon that we arive in Anaheim at DTD. Only becaues we don't want to use a full day worth of ticket on a partial day at the park. Then the next 3 days will be at the parks. Any way can any one give me a little information about DTD. We have 2 kids Girl almost 12 and boy almost 16. Places to go snacks great eats. just anything. My son said Compass books and espn. Daughter said Rain Forest and Build a bear DH wants Jazz Kitchen..... With that can you help me fine tune or give me Ideas.
I say pretzels!

We will doing the same thing on Thrusday :banana: :banana: :banana: I made dinner ressie for Jazz Kitchen :cloud9:

If you get tired of shopping, they have a big movie theater there, too.

Dining
Catal Restaurant & Uva Bar
Featuring the flavors of the Mediterranean Rim. With specialties such as Grilled Moroccan spiced lamb sirloin steak with a spinach and feta cheese.
Compass Books and Cafe
Browse the west's oldest independent bookstore.

ESPN Zone
Tackle a lineup of American Grill Specialties at the ESPN Zone®. Eat, Drink, Watch, Play.

Haagen-Dazs

House of Blues
House of Blues Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and features an exciting array of Southern influenced cuisine with a California twist. Enjoy Mississippi Delta-inspired delights at House of Blues®.

Jamba Juice

La Brea Bakery Cafe
Great Bread is Just the Beginning. Enjoy fresh European inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the La Brea Bakery Café in the Downtown® Disney District. Live Simply. Eat Richly.

Naples Ristorante E Pizzeria
Fun, Beautiful and Authentic Italian Dining.

Napolini
A warm and inviting Italian kitchen, this new Downtown Disney® property is adjacent to Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria.

Rainforest Cafe
Enjoy an adventure in dining, complete with you own safari guide!

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen & Jazz Kitchen Express
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is a savvy representation of New Orleans' dual legacies, food and music served up in a setting depicting the charm, ambience and hospitality of historic and contemporary New Orleans. Enjoy the best of New Orleans-style, Casual-Fine Dining-Jazz, never tasted this Hot! Indulge in the best of New Orleans-style cuisine at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen.

Tortilla Jo's
Menu offerings feature the best in Mexican cuisine, including a hand-made tamale and tortilla station, tableside guacamole preparation and a rotisserie oven.

Wetzels Pretzels

Entertainment

AMC Theatres

ESPN Zone
Tackle a lineup of American Grill Specialties at the ESPN Zone®. Eat, Drink, Watch, Play.

House of Blues
House of Blues Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and features an exciting array of Southern influenced cuisine with a California twist. Enjoy Mississippi Delta-inspired delights at House of Blues®.
Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen & Jazz Kitchen Express

Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen is a savvy representation of New Orleans' dual legacies, food and music served up in a setting depicting the charm, ambience and hospitality of historic and contemporary New Orleans. Enjoy the best of New Orleans-style, Casual-Fine Dining-Jazz, never tasted this Hot! Indulge in the best of New Orleans-style cuisine at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen.

Shopping

Alamo Car Rental

Anne Gedes Store
A beautiful Gallery setting showcasing Anne Geddes' images accompanied by her delightful product collection.

Basin
Experience fresh, fragrant fun products for bath and body at Basin™.

Build-A-Bear Workshop
Where Best Friends Are Made.

Club Libby Lu

Compass Books and Cafe
Browse the west's oldest independent bookstore.

Department 56
Add to your assortment of holiday ornaments at Department 56.
Disney Vault 28

ESPN Zone

Fossil

House of Blues

Illuminations
Experience living by candlelight with premium candles, accessories and home decor products at Illuminations.

Island Charters
It always sounds like you can get a boat ride. Capture the spirit of flying and love of the sea at Island Charters.

Lego Imagination Center
Build your dreams with Lego toys, hats, sports gear and more at LEGO Imagination Center.

Marceline's Confectionery
Treat your sweet tooth to homemade treats at Marceline's Confectionery.

Quiksilver

Rainforest Cafe
Enjoy an adventure in dining, complete with you own safari guide!

Sephora
Indulge in the finest fragrances, cosmetics and skin care products at Sephora.

Something Silver
Take a shine to some extraordinary jewelry at Something Silver.

Starabilias
Own a piece of history from this one-of-a-kind nostalgia gallery.

Sunglass Icon
With UV protection for every occasion from sport to sporty, Sunglass Icon always has the coolest shades by the hottest designers.

Tortilla Jo's

Travelex

Walt Disney Travel

World of Disney
The second largest collection of Disney merchandise in the world is at World of Disney.

Carts/Kiosks

Amazing Pictures

Arribas Brothers

Color it Mine

Hairwraps International

Illuminations

Old Guys Rule Apparel

Pearl Factory

Pin Trading Cart

Say Cheese!

Sunglass Designs

Sunscape Eyewear

The Tattoo Cart

Tom Kelly Caricatures

That took awhile... a looooong time... :/

Anne Geddes is the photog. that takes pictures of of babies in super cute ways, as ladybugs, sunflowers those kinda things. The store was cute, but gave me the baby blues something fierce. I asked my husband "Wouldnt it be great if we came back with an extra special souv. from DL?" :rolleyes1 He didnt think I was very funny! Anyways, Jazz Kitchen was delish!!!! It was the best food we had at DL, There's lots of shopping, some stores I would think a teenage girl would be interested in. I know nothing of teen boys, so I'm no help there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter