Dues payment page not refreshing?

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Anyone else notice that when making a partial payment (using a gift card) on the website, that the balance owing does not refresh immediately? I find I have to go back to my dues homepage, click on pay dues again and then it might refresh. I may have to do this more than once before a payment is reflected. If I click on the make another payment button, the balance owing is not updated. Very frustrating as I worry about making an overpayment.

Anyone else notice that when making a partial payment (using a gift card) on the website, that the balance owing does not refresh immediately? I find I have to go back to my dues homepage, click on pay dues again and then it might refresh. I may have to do this more than once before a payment is reflected. If I click on the make another payment button, the balance owing is not updated. Very frustrating as I worry about making an overpayment.
Yes, I noticed that, but it did get better.

Yes, I noticed that, but it did get better.
I ran a bit short with my gift cards, which surprised me. Now I’m worried I missed the lack of page refreshing a time or two. I should write it down somewhere I’ll see it so I remain ever vigilant next year. Disney websites really are the worst.

I was having trouble even logging in last night, it timed out a couple of times. So I think their site is having issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter