Dumb Suitcase Question

Tink2002

Earning My Ears
We just got our cruise documents and they say each passenger is limited to two bags. Does this include your day bag?

I'm hoping they mean two bags that will be handled by the cruise personnel. And that the day bag we carry ourselves doesn't count. Otherwise, I'm going to be taking lots fewer clothes. :eek:

Rose

No, they limit you to two CHECKED bags. :)

But still don't overpack! ;)

Thanks, Michelle.

It's having to pack clothes for dinner that's messing me up. I'm used to packing for the parks when shorts and tees take care of everything. A sport coat, slacks and suit for DH and dresses for me sure need to be packed more carefully. Not to mention shoes :rolleyes: ... too bad we can't just wear sneakers with everything.

Rose

Rose,

If we all wear sneakers to formal night, we can call it a new fashion trend:D . I just started putting things in my suitcase. I saw the amount of stuff already in there and the amount of stuff still on hagers....argh....I need to repack with half the amount of stuff!!!

See you next week!

Arlene:Pinkbounc

Some where in the docs I read it was two checked bags and a carry-on. They also gave a specific size the carry-on was not to exceed. I wonder how closely DCL monitors the size of the carry-on. I guess to be safe we could split our stuff into 2 smaller carry-on bags - one for DH and one for me. Usually we put it all in one bigger bag so DH can lug it all! ;) I'm the paper work person!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter