DVC 20% off Disney merch end?

TeeKo

Mouseketeer
Did this end after the year anniversary?
On my Disney Shop Park app, anything I add in the cart now shows either no discount or 10% discount.
An item I had sitting in the cart before 10/1 still has the automatic 20% calculated.

:confused3:confused3:confused3
I’m signed in.
I’m DVC direct
I have an annual pass that’s dormant right now. Will activate it in November.

Anyone know what’s up?
Thanks,

I have AP and DVC showing as my "membership/passes" in the app. When I go to check out it shows AP discount applied and it's 20%. I've had this happen in the past when I did not hold an AP and my DVC 20% still showed as AP discount.

Try emptying your cart, signing out of the app, closing app out then going back in?

Worked!
Just like you said!

I signed out but didn’t empty the cart. No go
Emptied the cart, signed out, then signed back in and reloaded the cart. 20% off

Thank you for teaching me the magic order!

It was extended through December 23rd, like the dining discount. I asked on Sept. 30th while I was down there, because if it wasn't extended I was going to spend that day doing all my shopping :)

It was extended through December 23rd, like the dining discount. I asked on Sept. 30th while I was down there, because if it wasn't extended I was going to spend that day doing all my shopping :)

I downloaded the Shop Parks app on the 30th :rotfl2:

When I was at WDW last week and asked I was told the merchandise discount was going on indefinitely (unlike the dining discount which expires in 2 months). The employee who told me appeared to be a supervisor rather than a regular merchandise cast member (was wearing business casual clothes as opposed to a themed uniform and was dealing with a technical problem at a merchandise location). He said that the AP merchandise discount was not part of the 45th anniversary discounts and there was no plan to discontinue it in the near future.

When I was at WDW last week and asked I was told the merchandise discount was going on indefinitely (unlike the dining discount which expires in 2 months). The employee who told me appeared to be a supervisor rather than a regular merchandise cast member (was wearing business casual clothes as opposed to a themed uniform and was dealing with a technical problem at a merchandise location). He said that the AP merchandise discount was not part of the 45th anniversary discounts and there was no plan to discontinue it in the near future.
We'll find out soon enough if it stays at 20% or goes back down to 10%. Maybe they will keep it 20% for platinum plus pass holders and back to 10% for gold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!