DVC annual Platinum plus Pass - expiration date

Snowy_pvb

It's different, 2nd time around. DVC Member
So I just bought the $595 annual pass online.

when I went to my "tickets and passes" on MDE it says expires 2030...

Tickets and Passes
Disney Platinum Plus Pass
Expires: Tuesday, December 31, 2030

I thought these had to be activated by 12/31/18.... if they don't expire until 2030, what would stop from buying a bunch for the next 12 years to use each year? since $595 is a steal

Moderators please delete... just chatted with MS and that 2030 date on MDE is bogus. All DVC APs must be activated by 12/31/18

Moderators please delete... just chatted with MS and that 2030 date on MDE is bogus. All DVC APs must be activated by 12/31/18
The 12/31/18 date only applies to the promotion for the Platinum Plus Pass for the price of the Gold Pass.

Oh I see. that extra 25% off promotion. Well it works for my wife and I for our two 2018 trips!

I think the pass is valid until 2030 but have to be activated by the end of 2018 for that price. After 2018, you'd have to pay any difference between the original price and current price in order to activate. At least that's the way I understood it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter