DVC Captains Log book on DCL

jemiaule

DIS Veteran
Hey all -

I am on the Disney Wonder this week - w00t! Our first night we got these DVC Captain Log books. I had not seen them mentioned on DIS before.

I went to the DVC Member party yesterday and found out the DVC Captains Log Books we got are a new thing, the guide Joan mentioned these were the first time they had them to hand out.

The books are very cute - they look like a "leather" (read: paper made to look like leather) book that is like a journal. You can put in your cruise notes, list your favorite things, it has pockets for keeping momentos, and (of course!) contains member referral cards LOL! The book came with a really nice pen (not a cheapy Bic pen) and two DVC lanyards for holding your Key to the World.

My husband took only one picture of the DVC Captains Log Book and is going to try to get it up on his Flickr account later tonight if anyone wants to see it - Clickety-Click-Here

Off to have a few more Bahama Mamas before the Pirates IN the Caribbean party tonight! pirate:

How cool to get something brand new! We were on a 3-day Wonder cruise in July and got some nice DVC things, but the Captains Notebook sounds neat! I'm jealous that you're on the ship right now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter