DVC Christmas party again this year?

Boardwalk Tigger

DIS Veteran
Last year we enjoyed a DVC get together at the entrance to Epcot by the World Showcase where they had cookies and cider. There were carolers and you could have pictures taken with Chip and Dale with Xmas outfits on. It was very nice DVC get together and I was wondering if anyone knows if they are doing this again this year. Thanks :wizard:

Haen't heard anything yet, but I really hope so :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Last year I wasn't a member yet, this year I'll be there 11/27-12/3 so I hope if they have it again, that I get to take part in this one!

I've never heard anything about this. We'll be there 12/10-12/13.

We weren't able to go during the holiday season last year but will be there this year so hope they offer this again!

athenna said:
Haen't heard anything yet, but I really hope so :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Last year I wasn't a member yet, this year I'll be there 11/27-12/3 so I hope if they have it again, that I get to take part in this one!

Hey, I'll be there that week too! Maybe if DVC doesn't do a get-together, we should all just do one ourselves. That's the week of the annual condo meetings, so there should be plenty of members there.

Simba's Mom said:
Hey, I'll be there that week too! Maybe if DVC doesn't do a get-together, we should all just do one ourselves. That's the week of the annual condo meetings, so there should be plenty of members there.

Great idea! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter