DVC discounts in Galaxy’s Edge

Rocketeer53

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have been looking around and can’t find this information. Does anyone know if you can use the discount on the Legacy Sabers at Dok Ondar’s? Thank you for any information.

You got me curious, so I looked up the AP & DVC shopping discounts and Dok Ondar’s isn’t listed as a participating store for either one. Sorry, but if it’s not listed, it probably doesn’t!

Sorry, info isn't available for every location. The most I can do I suggest you ask at every cash register if they are accepting discounts. I can't remember if I was able to use my DVC discount when I bought kyber crystals at Dok Onadar's. I know I couldn't use it at Savi's Workshop & I didn't ask at Oga's, but I was able to use it when I bought a creature at the creature store (the cashier offered it to me because I had stopped asking). DVC discounts didn't show up when I mobile ordered at Ronto Roasters but I don't know if it was available at the register. Maybe someone can start a thread showing where they were able to use their DVC discount in Batuu?

You got me curious, so I looked up the AP & DVC shopping discounts and Dok Ondar’s isn’t listed as a participating store for either one. Sorry, but if it’s not listed, it probably doesn’t!
Dok Ondars does accept AP 20% discount. We were there in December and used it. Savi's workshop where you build your own lightsaber does not.

Hi,

I have been looking around and can’t find this information. Does anyone know if you can use the discount on the Legacy Sabers at Dok Ondar’s? Thank you for any information.
Yes they do for AP, its 20% off the Legacy Sabers. I think the whole Dok Ondar's shop accepts 20% off. Savi's Workshop and the Droid Depot does not.

Dok Ondars does accept the AP 20% discount on their Legacy Lightsabers. Savi's workshop where you build your own lightsaber does not. People get these 2 places confused.
I tried to use it in september. They did not allow me to use it.

I bought one of each legacy lightsaber.
Wow isn't there like 12 different ones? Did they have Rey's new lightsaber? The Quality on them is just insane. I heard the Legacy sabers are better quality than the build your own ones.

I'd call in to guest services for the gift shop and see if they can reapply it to your purchase. We definitely got the 20% AP discount because I was surprised at the time because I figured if Savi's didn't they wouldn't here.

When did you purchase? Maybe because it was just a few days after opening. They only gave it to my on my kyber krystal no lightsaber. I did build your own lightsaber as well and no discount.

When did you purchase? Maybe because it was just a few days after opening. They only gave it to my on my kyber krystal no lightsaber. I did build your own lightsaber as well and no discount.
We purchased on December 31. So I would definitely call back an inquire about it if you have your receipt. They did it on the Hilt(Kylo Ren) and Saber Blade. They might be able to retroactively give you the discount. I think there's a number on the receipt for the Merchandise Guest Services. They helped me out one time when I got home and a mug I bought that I had shipped back to my room was broken. So they may help you out here.

In December they did not offer DVC discount to build a light saber, but did offer it as build a droid

We were told there were no discounts to build a droid. We did get a discount on the other accessories and items for our droid.

We purchased on December 31. So I would definitely call back an inquire about it if you have your receipt. They did it on the Hilt(Kylo Ren) and Saber Blade. They might be able to retroactively give you the discount. I think there's a number on the receipt for the Merchandise Guest Services. They helped me out one time when I got home and a mug I bought that I had shipped back to my room was broken. So they may help you out here.
I was just there again last week and they said no discounts on any legacy lightsabers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!