DVC Gold AP Question

Hopefully

DIS Veteran
Our trip is fast approaching!!
I am a DVC owner and DH and I each have Blue Membership cards. We purchased 4 Gold AP's which need to be activated.
They are for DH and I, our Adult DS who lives at home and his girlfriend who lives here as well.
In MA a change of address on a drivers license is legally now just a sticker with the new address until the license renewal date. I bet it was a cost cutting measure, rather than making new drivers licenses all the time.
At any rate, is this going to be a problem for ID for Our DS girlfriend?
Also we can activate that at the International Gateway when we arrive, correct?
TIA

I am sure you should be okay since that is following the law of your state for address change.

If you are worried at all, bring something, like mail, that might have her name and address, just in case, Or a copy from DMV showing that is the process.

Also we can activate that at the International Gateway when we arrive, correct?
The IG has both Ticket Windows and Guest Relations, both of which can activate APs. If you are going to get a TiW Card, that can only be done at Guest Relations.

I would bring any kind of extra documentation you could like a bill or mail or something, but I am not under the impression that they are checking addresses, just ID. I THINK its more about the proper person picking up the pass.

I would bring any kind of extra documentation you could like a bill or mail or something, but I am not under the impression that they are checking addresses, just ID. I THINK its more about the proper person picking up the pass.

Everyone getting the AP has to share the ID, so while it may not be noticeable, I am going to guess that if someone submits an ID with a different address than the owner, they will get questoned.

Everyone getting the AP has to share the ID, so while it may not be noticeable, I am going to guess that if someone submits an ID with a different address than the owner, they will get questoned.
Quite Possibly. However, many states are doing the sticker thing. I know GA does as well.

Yes, every person needs their ID. When I activated my AP two weeks ago, DH did not have his license. We had to go back for his. There was also someone in front of us with an expired license and they would not accept it.

If that is the law in your state, I would think they are aware of this/know about it? I would be prepared to bring any additional documentation - school ID, bill? Bank statement? "just in case".

Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter