• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Laundry Room at Jambo?

WDWfeelslikehome

RunDis'er
Can anyone tell me where the DVC laundry room is at the Jambo House for those staying in a studio? Just trying to plan ahead so I have an idea of the layout, I have stayed at Kidani before, but not in Jambo.
Thanks for any help.

Don't expect cast members to be able to help find it. I spoke with 5 cast members and was pointed in all different directions. Finally, one cast member asked a maintenance worker. He walked me right there. Just at the start of Zebra Trail near the 5th floor bridge.

Thank you both. It sounds like I will save myself a hike and go seek game with the laundry room thanks to your info.

It's right near the bridge. If you're approaching the bridge from the hallway, before you get to the bridge, i.e., while still in the hallway, it is on the left right before the hallway ends. I believe just the trash/recycle room is there, and then the hall ends. It's really very easy to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter