DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

QUESTION - Finding the Fish Extender list/spreadsheet was easy, but is there a list/spreadsheet for the Candy Exchange with cabin numbers and number of people in each cabin? Trying to get everything packed and we are not sure of exactly how much of
our treat to bring. I was able to find some cabin numbers on the FE list, but there are a few on the candy list who were not on the FE spreadsheet.

QUESTION - Finding the Fish Extender list/spreadsheet was easy, but is there a list/spreadsheet for the Candy Exchange with cabin numbers and number of people in each cabin? Trying to get everything packed and we are not sure of exactly how much of
our treat to bring. I was able to find some cabin numbers on the FE list, but there are a few on the candy list who were not on the FE spreadsheet.

Hi! I am sorry if I missed you, but the candy exchange list went out a month ago, and your information was not on it because I do not have it. The FE and Candy Exchange are run by different people.

If you would like to send me a conversation with your information, I will include it to the group, including you, and we can see if you can be included with at least some of the group. I do have extra!:)
Bobbi:boat:

Oh - okay. No problem. We had signed up for the candy exchange early on and were on the original list. But
I spent 3 weeks in the hospital with pneumonia and another 2 months recovering and did not check Dis boards for a few months.

Don't worry about adding us to the candy exchange. I can toss the treats we bought in the FE bags and add something extra to those.

Thanks for all the work you did to make the FE group a success.

Oh - okay. No problem. We had signed up for the candy exchange early on and were on the original list. But
I spent 3 weeks in the hospital with pneumonia and another 2 months recovering and did not check Dis boards for a few months.

Don't worry about adding us to the candy exchange. I can toss the treats we bought in the FE bags and add something extra to those.

Thanks for all the work you did to make the FE group a success.

Oh my! It knocked you out. Am glad you are better in time for the cruise!

Three mice (and tidefan)
I’m missing three mice cabin room on the FE list. Can you provide it?
Thanks!!!

I'm sorry. I posted the room number a few weeks ago and also sent it to TideFan to update the master list. I think it was overlooked. Regardless, our room number is 10054. Super excited!!

I know a few have already posted but could I possible get initials (first, middle, last), correct spellings of first names (do you use full name or nickname/shortened version) and each persons fav color? Also any hobbies you might be in to would be great! Sorry for the last minute requests!! Thanks y'all!

Last edited:
I know a few have already posted but could I possible get initials (first, middle, last), correct spellings of first names (do you use full name or nickname/shortened version) and each persons fav color? Also any hobbies you might be in to would be great! Sorry for the last minute requests!! Thanks y'all!
Farjad-blue/yellow FM no middle initial
Dawn-pink DML
Zachary-blue ZJM
Sean-blue SAM

SPW purple
KAW Blue
JDW Blue

I am beginning to pack.:)
Me too but I keep having to pull stuff back out that I need this week before we go! We’re hitting WDW on Sat. We wanted to go down earlier but I have a show to run Friday night. We’ll be at Copper Creek for the first time which will be great since we’ve always loved staying at Wilderness Lodge. Looking forward to seeing people on Sun night as well as on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!