DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

:welcome:

Do you have any questions?

We are thinking of a meet at BLT the night before to see fireworks and socialize. Will you be at WDW then?

This is probably my 6th Members Cruise, I very much enjoy the special presentations and entertainment!

:welcome:

Unfortunately I will not be at WDW before. We’re heading there after the cruise. But I’d love to meet up at some point

Unfortunately I will not be at WDW before. We’re heading there after the cruise. But I’d love to meet up at some point

It depends on morning offerings by DVC, but meeting for breakfast outside Royal Palace on the sea day at 8:45 AM sometimes works. A few of us have met for an enjoyable breakfast together.

Another suggestion that has worked sometimes is meeting for lunch at Cabanas at noon on the sea day. Sometimes we have had pin trades then with a few folks.

It’s a short cruise, and DCL has their offerings like Trivia, crafts, character meets, movies, and DVC has their offerings like movie previews, animation workshops, history insights, special presentations, and so, the time flies by.

The itinerary is CC, Sea day, CC, then sadly, disembarking.

Bobbi:boat:

Last edited:
Hey all! I'll try to update the list tomorrow. We just got back from Mardi Gras, so that's why I've been off for a couple of days...

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Hi All,

I am interested in signing up for the FE (not local snack - great idea just not for us) for the Member Cruise. This is our first cruise. It's me and DH. What other info do you need?

Thanks so much for setting this up!

Hi All,

I am interested in signing up for the FE (not local snack - great idea just not for us) for the Member Cruise. This is our first cruise. It's me and DH. What other info do you need?

Thanks so much for setting this up!
Names of your group (and ages of the kids, if any), stateroom number, state you are from, favorite characters, and if you have any allergies

We're booked...first family cruise as well!!!
You are setting the bar high, making the Disney cruise your first cruise. It has the best family atmosphere ever. our 5 year old granddaughter is angling to go with her younger brother in this cruise. She has been on 2 cruises and now it is brother's turn. Bring plenty of sun block and have a great cruise. If you find a FE ( fish extender group ) join, it adds to the cruise in a special way. Participated in our first FE group last year and now I understand how it works a little better. The extra surprises are especially fun for the kids.

:bounce:

Bumping up!

Who wants to share your favorite local candy or snack? It’s fun to go back to your cabin and see what surprise there is in your Fish Extender!!

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS

Sure, just need the information listed in the spreadsheet (linked a few posts back)...
Thomas and Trish Smith, DGS Tommy, 4 cabin 10612 Florida NKA Sorcerer Mickey, Belle, Pluto
Thank you for organizing the FE. The other cabin will post their info tomorrow. Are we set now?

Hey, does Home Depot still have the Lime Green Mickey Heads? If so, I can swing by and pick some up for the group...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter