DVC number one in survey

Mike_in_FL

Mouseketeer
Thought this might be of interest. The article came from Disney's MouseMail newsletter...
Mike

Disney Vacation Club Tops in Consumer Satisfaction

Disney Vacation Club is the most satisfying vacation club in the industry, according to the First Quarter 2005 Hospitality Index. Market Metrix, LLC, a leading provider of market-research services for the hospitality industry, creates the index through interviews with 35,000 consumers, rating everything from hotels to airlines to car-rental companies. This is the first time the organization has measured consumer satisfaction in the vacation club segment.

Hiya Mike! :wave2:

Thanks for the info. (Nothing like tooting their own horn a little bit eh? lol)

The ONLY reason we bough into a timeshare is it is Disney. I know there are many other reputable ones out there, but I was not willing to risk getting sucked in by someone else on our maiden voyage into the wide world of timeshare ownership. :sad2:

Love my DVC!!!

After looking exhaustively at the timeshare options, we kept coming back to DVC and we felt, given the service and the offerings, it was best for our needs.

I am constantly amused by the comments on TUG, especially from the Marriott owners (who do not own a cheap product either) about how expensive DVC is. I guess it is all relative, because you certainly get what you pay for. :cloud9:

lllovell said:
Hiya Mike! :wave2:

Thanks for the info. (Nothing like tooting their own horn a little bit eh? lol)

The ONLY reason we bough into a timeshare is it is Disney. I know there are many other reputable ones out there, but I was not willing to risk getting sucked in by someone else on our maiden voyage into the wide world of timeshare ownership. :sad2:

Love my DVC!!!

Right back at ya lllovell! :wave2:

Yes, the newsletter is pretty much an exercise in "horn tooting", although I always read it anyway :goodvibes . Along with the article I quoted, there were others including awards for DCL (top recycling award from Keep Brevard Beautiful, and top 5 spas at sea from Conde Nast Traveller).

We were pretty much like you in terms of choosing DVC. I certainly had a mistrust of the timeshare industry in general (partly as a result of a very hard sell experience a number of years ago). We were quite impressed with Marriott, but (as JandD Mom pointed out), it was not cheap either. DVC seemed ideal to us (we were already making regular trips to Disney anyway, some friends of ours were already members and loving it, and last but not least there was the "inside help" from a certain close relative ;) ). The rest, as they say, is history...

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter