DVC ROLL CALL....

Joe and Trisha in Manchester, UK. We literally just completed our purchase at the Riviera!

Our Welcome Home stay is the first 2 weeks of December, we’re really excited :)

Congratulations & welcome!

Andy & Erin from IL. We love being “welcomed home” to BLT, the Poly, & AKV ☺️ (Kinda feel like I’m living a dream 😉)

Hey Folks!
Jimmy, Tammy and Casey from Burlington, NC
Home resorts are VWL(we still refuse to call it Boulder Ridge:teeth:)and BWV. We have been owners since 2001
We love checking out and staying at the other resorts too, though VWL will always be special in our hearts
In addition to many trips to our home resorts, we have stayed at OKW, BCV, SSR, BLT, Kidani, Aulani and GCV

Hey Folks!
Jimmy, Tammy and Casey from Burlington, NC
Home resorts are VWL(we still refuse to call it Boulder Ridge:teeth:)and BWV. We have been owners since 2001
We love checking out and staying at the other resorts too, though VWL will always be special in our hearts
In addition to many trips to our home resorts, we have stayed at OKW, BCV, SSR, BLT, Kidani, Aulani and GCV
Always, VWL. :)

Greetings from the cold shores of Lake Erie! We are new members as of 2020... We actually already had a trip to Disneyland (our first!) on the books for March, but will be going "home" for the first time in July!

The best part of DVC is that we will be able to surprise my Dad in Florida with a night at AKV and my brother- and sister-in-law for a couple nights this fall! I'm excited to "share the magic" and sprinkle some pixie dust on our family and friends. 😊

Hello from Mt. AIRY, MD. Deb & Garry.
We own at SSR & AKV. Some day hope to own at OKW. But we talked our good friends into buying DVC at CCV & OKW, so we get home resort windows when we stay with them!

We are Dottie and Jane from Gainesville, FL. We were afflicted with addonitis and own at Old Key West, Animal Kingdom Villas, Polynesian Villas, and Bay Lake Tower. Be careful...it is sometimes contagious. In fact, it almost developed into a Peter Pandemic. However, the DVC dues increases every year seems to have cured us.

Last edited:
The Macy's in San Antonio, Texas.

We bought BLT after our wedding in 2010. We've only used it once since then, but we bought annual passes and we're making three trips in 2020!

My membership just became official for 100 points at PVB! I don't get points until Dec. 2021, but still exciting nonetheless. Feels great to be part of the DVC family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter