DVC Show - The DIS

TheTimeshareStore

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone! We are very happy with the positive feedback we've received around the DVC Show.

Obviously, the first few episodes need to be explanations of what DVC is, but we do want to delve into more varied topics of discussion. Pete is new to DVC membership, but very knowledgeable of Disney resorts. Jackie is a long time DVC owner and a Disney/DVC fanatic, she also has traveled with children and family. Finally, Jerry sells the DVC products, has used the product and is also knowledgable about the parks.

So if you have any questions or topics you'd love to be addressed on the show, even if it's just for an opinion from the experts, reach out and let us know right here on the boards!

Thanks!

Hey Everyone! We are very happy with the positive feedback we've received around the DVC Show.

Obviously, the first few episodes need to be explanations of what DVC is, but we do want to delve into more varied topics of discussion. Pete is new to DVC membership, but very knowledgeable of Disney resorts. Jackie is a long time DVC owner and a Disney/DVC fanatic, she also has traveled with children and family. Finally, Jerry sells the DVC products, has used the product and is also knowledgable about the parks.

So if you have any questions or topics you'd love to be addressed on the show, even if it's just for an opinion from the experts, reach out and let us know right here on the boards!

Thanks!
The podcast is great and a fun listen. A couple of times I've felt that the discussion of a particular topic was halted because you all didn't want to go too deep down a rabbit hole. I think it would be great if you made note of these times as they happen because each rabbit hole could probably be a show topic in and of itself.

Enjoying the show, not sure DVC is something we'd consider, but if nothing else I do enjoy the "dream" even if the "reality" isn't very likely... at least for now.

Been listening :)

One thing I am not sure if people know - if you stop at a DVC kiosk in the parks, strike up a conversation - sometimes you can get some "magical moment" type perks - extra fast passes, help with somethings you didn't need help with etc.

We were chatting with one person about how hard it was to get a FP to FOP - and voila - added to our account for any day we wanted in our stay. Also I mentioned that the Bus Service was backed up at the BLT that day & I had to take a lyft to make a dining reservation in DHS. Was told to present the receipt to the front desk - and they gave me a credit in the same amount on my room portfolio.

I wish they'd have some more perks - but it seems they are starting - at BLT - they had a whole list of extras you could join in on - might be good for those non-park days. At BWV - other than roasting marshmallows - they don't seem to have much......

Looking forward to the next shows :)

I have been enjoying the show! One thing I think could be discussed is how usage can change over the years, not for the bad but the good! We bought in when our 4 kids were 14, 14, 10, and 8. Now they are basically all adults. You may think that would mean less point usage, but it's been quite the opposite! DH and I are now looking at the next year or two and how we will balance that with our new ability to travel at times that are not school vacation weeks. :) Congratulations Pete on your purchase, your excitement is contagious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter