DVC Web Site Problems Again

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
What a piece of junk the dvcmembers web site is. Trying to log in from multiple different browsers and as soon as I start entering my login information, the screen disappears and comes back with "Your Almost There".

I had that problem with Edge. IE was a little better. I have the most luck with Chrome lately.

Do you have any ad blockers installed? I had to disable that for the DVC site in Firefox because it would do just that. Since I have done that I haven't had that issue at all.

What a piece of junk the dvcmembers web site is. Trying to log in from multiple different browsers and as soon as I start entering my login information, the screen disappears and comes back with "Your Almost There".

I can’t log on either! Very frustrating!

Make sure if you are using any ad-blocker software, you add Disney.go.com to your whitelist. This will allow all the different Disney sites to work. (They love redirects)

it is showing me availability but then when i try to book it says there is none. I guess I will wait for MS to open :P
edited to add: I think it is because it's before 8am so it's showing availability. I walked my reservation back a day and it worked.

Last edited:
it is showing me availability but then when i try to book it says there is none. I guess I will wait for MS to open :P
edited to add: I think it is because it's before 8am so it's showing availability. I walked my reservation back a day and it worked.

which dates are you trying to book?

which dates are you trying to book?

I was trying to book for February 18-22 but it would not let me, it said all was available but when i click on it it said availability changed.

When I booked for February 17-22 it let me book it and then modify it to a February 18th check in. But I tried a dummy reservation booking from the 18th and it still wouldn't let me after 8am

I can't even remember if availability opens at 7 or 8am online but it is definitely before 9! I had enough points to book and cancel the extra night.

I was trying to book for February 18-22 but it would not let me, it said all was available but when i click on it it said availability changed.

When I booked for February 17-22 it let me book it and then modify it to a February 18th check in. But I tried a dummy reservation booking from the 18th and it still wouldn't let me after 8am

I can't even remember if availability opens at 7 or 8am online but it is definitely before 9! I had enough points to book and cancel the extra night.

You can't book the 18th of February as checkin day before 08.00 am today. After 8am you should be able to do it though.

You can't book the 18th of February as checkin day before 08.00 am today. After 8am you should be able to do it though.
after 8am I still was not but I WAS able to modify my existing one to remove the first day. I tried booking again after 8am out of curiosity (just after) and got the same thing. Maybe it takes a few minutes to kick in though?

I have the best luck with Chrome, and disable any script blockers or ad blockers you have installed.

Trying to log in from multiple different browsers and as soon as I start entering my login information, the screen disappears and comes back with "Your Almost There".
I have good luck with IE 11.0 (but definitely NOT MS Edge). If that's having issues then I try Chrome in an Incognito window (Chrome in a 'normal' tab gives me the same problem you reported).

Trying to make some changes this morning and it works until you meet Rex with nothing to see here. Got almost done and lost it. Borrowed points then lost my reservation. Afraid to try again and room gone. Can’t even modify.

we have the same issue when using Firefox...but for some reason Safari works about 50/50 when trying to log into our account. So frustrating

On it for quite awhile today figuring out how to allocate points for next years trips and it worked fine....using Firefox with ad blocker.....but Disney has many IT problems and it never surprises me when their sites have problems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter