DxDP and Breakfast

Pudge7

Earning My Ears
What is included on the DxDP for Breakfast for a Table Service meal that is NOT a buffet, i.e. Whispering Canyon, Kona, etc.

We are going in 2018, so we will be on the new dining plan as well that includes the speciality/alcoholic drinks.

What is included on the DxDP for Breakfast for a Table Service meal that is NOT a buffet, i.e. Whispering Canyon, Kona, etc.

We are going in 2018, so we will be on the new dining plan as well that includes the speciality/alcoholic drinks.

Breakfast is an entrée and drink for all TS plans. In 2018, it should include an alcoholic drink, if there is one offered, but no way to know for sure until 2018 rolls around.

Breakfast is an entrée and drink for all TS plans. In 2018, it should include an alcoholic drink, if there is one offered, but no way to know for sure until 2018 rolls around.

Yup...you forfeit an appetizer and dessert by using a DxDDP credit for breakfast. You forfeit a dessert by using a DDP credit for breakfast.

Ah, but, as I like to remind my children, breakfast is the best meal to eat out. You have lunch or dinner out, with any old person, but breakfast out is reserved for those you especially love. So we book it anyway. It's one of our favourite holiday things.

Ah, but, as I like to remind my children, breakfast is the best meal to eat out. You have lunch or dinner out, with any old person, but breakfast out is reserved for those you especially love. So we book it anyway. It's one of our favourite holiday things.

This is us too. We always do a big breakfast on vacation, especially Disney. Gives you the energy you need to hit the parks hard! I can't imagine trying to tour around WDW on a granola bar or muffin breakfast, no thanks!

Exactly. A plated breakfast isn't a particularly optimal use of a dining plan credit (DDP or DxDP), but a character meal is a decent use of a credit, especially on DxDP.
I have to say that we do have a fairly heavy weighting towards Character Breakfasts in our DXDP breakfast choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!