e-ride nights with downtown disney hotels won on priceline???

Gillian

DIS Veteran
Hi! Has anyone every stayed in one of the downtown disney area hotels through Priceline? Were you able to go to the e-ride night?

I am staying at the hilton on a priceline stay & I just read that one night will be an e-ride night! The hilton didn't have it in their system yet, but they said their guests are eligible. I am wondering about the priceline part. Does everyone in the room get a resort ID? I've never stayed there, with or without priceline, and I'm not sure what to do! :confused:

My son & I stayed at the Grosvenor last June. We both had room keys and I was able to purchase enight passes in their Disney Gift shop. We already had our annual passes.

Carolyn

yep, me too!
Stayed at DD Courtyard and was able to buy E-Night tickets from the gift shop.

Gillian
We also enjoyed e-nights while staying at the dd courtyard.....we called the hotel Disney gift shop prior to our stay to get the particulars. We were told that each hotel gets only a certain # and they are sold to hotel guests on a first come, first serve basis. We bought our tickets immediately on checking in.
Please post the particulars of your priceline bid. Date of trip, hotel *, etc.....

I bid 4*, started at $45, went up to $55 using free rebids. I was upgraded to resort. It is for the second week of march.

Since they have limited tickets, we won't count on getting it. If we do, great, if not oh well :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter