e-ride nights

The reduction in hours coincided with dropping revenues of the theme parks. Thank Michael Eisner and co. for shorter hours. The MK was always open until midnight in the summer until the management decided to cut the hours to save costs. If E-Ride nights were the reason for earlier closing times, the non E-Ride nights would still have late hours.

Just received a response to an e-mail I had sent regarding e-ride nights. I asked them to bring back the e-nights and received this in return:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

Please know that we have forwarded your correspondence for the Walt Disney World® Resort to the
appropriate offices. After determining the nature of your comments, they will forward it to the
appropriate department or individual for handling.

If you would like to contact them directly, please do so at the following e-mail address:

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all
correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Lori Estok
Online Guest Services
Walt Disney World
PO Box 10100
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

I got a reply to my email about e-ride and here it is. It sounds like it is not gone....
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort.

As you are aware, on specified nights, the Magic Kingdom® Park remains open for three additional
hours exclusively for resort guests who have purchased and redeemed special "Magic Kingdom E-Ride
Nights" tickets.

Price: Adults: $12 ($12.72) Children (3-9) $10 ($10.60)

The nine attractions scheduled to operate during "Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights" are: Space Mountain,
Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, The Haunted
Mansion, Astro Orbiter, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, and The Country Bear Jamboree. Select
dining and merchandise locations will also be open.

(All Attractions Subject to Rehabs & Other Changes)

Only Walt Disney World Resort guests who are using multi-day or annual passes for admission to the
theme parks are eligible to purchase and redeem "Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights" tickets. Tickets may
only be purchased at Walt Disney World Resort Guest Services Desks, including the Walt Disney World
Dolphin, the Walt Disney World Swan, Shades of Green and the Downtown Disney Area Hotels.

Please note that the "Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights" ticket does not provide admission into the Magic
Kingdom Park; it simply allows guests to remain in the park for three extra hours. It must,
therefore, be used in conjunction with the admission media previously mentioned. Guests must
exchange their "Magic Kingdom E-Ride Nights" tickets for wristbands at locations inside the Magic
Kingdom Park.

For more information about this event, please inquire at your resort's Front Desk or Guest Services
location upon arrival.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if applicable on all
correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely

RoseMarie Williams

Online Guest Service
Walt Disney World

I just sent my e-mail on e-nights (also about the Captain and Family Plans at the marinas that have been discontinued). We are sooooo bummed at the prospect of no e-nights. We have attended e-nights at least 5 times and never had a wait longer than 10 minues and tha was for Space Mountain. We have photos of us (3 people) being on Splash Mountain as we could ride again without gettin goff. Our trips were in May, July & August. We were told they limited tickets to 5,000 resort guests. One trip we went on a Tuesday night and decided Friday AM that we wnated to go on Friday night also. However, the tickets for Friday's e-night was sold out so they must limit the tickets in some capacity. Most of the e-nights were from 10 PM to 1 AM, however, there was one that ran 11 PM to 2 AM. That was a very late night! It was so cool walking around the dark areas of the park. It was almost eerie. I was very positive in my e-mail but also pointed out that in my opinion, e-nights were the only perk WDW had for resort guests to top Universal's "Front of the Line" access for their resort guests. (I don't feel Fastpass comes close to comparing to Front of the Line access, nor do I feel it would be feasible for Disney to implement it considering the # of resorts.) I guess we'll see what happens. As I say to my kids, "One of life's lessons is to learn to deal with disappointment."

We love e-ride night; it was the best thing we did on our entire vacation last time. We were there in May...and yes the line for Space Mtn got really long because it had a technical problem. All the other lines were non-existent. We just walked straight on.

We ended up riding BTMR at least 12 times.....towards the end we just got to stay on and reride over and over. There was no line at all.

We got to see Mickey and Minnie with no line at all, too. It was wonderful.

Thanks for posting the guest services addy. I just e-mailed them, too.

Sent a email! Thanks, for posting the address.

Here's hoping I'll finally be able to enjoy one during our stay in May!:)

I just sent an email. Thanks for posting the email address. We love e-nights and I hope to see them return!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I send an email when this thead was active and today I got a call from WDW letting me know they are going to do E-ride Night again this summer, but they don't know the dates yet.

I was shocked that I got a call! But thrilled to hear they are doing E-ride again! Now I just have to 'hope' it will be when we are at the parks! Maybe when the dates come out I can plan around it. We LOVE E-Night!

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter