e-tickets and curbside check in

helenk

I wish I was in Disney World
I am leaving from Phil on usair, this is my first flight using the electronic tickets. Can I check in curbside or do I have to go the kiosks first. What about MCO?

We've had no problems checking in curbside at PHL or MCO with E tickets. Give a quick glance inside though--we've found that occasionally the curbside line is longer than the ticket window line. Good luck!:D

We fly USAir from PIT and always use curbside both ways with e-tickets, no problem. There is usually not a line at curbside at MCO. PIT can be long, but so is the line inside. We prefer curbside because we check the luggage first and then park the car at PIT or return the rental car at MCO. We did use the kiosk to get our boarding passes, you get 1,000 extra dividend miles the first time you use it, 50 thereafter.

Thank you for your replies. My trip is not until December, but I like collecting my information ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter