E-Tickets for FW Guests?

Hawk

DIS Veteran
Does FW Campground qualify as a "resort" in order to get E-Tickets?

Thanks for the help.

Tim.

Just a quick FYI, I was speaking to a cast member at the Magic Kingdom on Sunday night and she told me that she was told that the e-ride nights may be suspended throughout 2002. Again, this is not offical, just what one cast member told me.

Mike

The operating word is MAY. So I'm optimistic, if business picks up enough to justify E-Nights to Disney it'll return.

Yep! Just go to the main check in and they will set you up!

Ok, so I'll admit it -- I'm a newbie! Will someone tell me what "E-tickets" are?

Thanks a bunch!:)

Dawn

Once upon a time--until last month--resort guests could get into a different park daily earlier than the general public. Only selected parts of the park were open, but you could hit some of the busier rides with minimal wait. This perk is gone--we hope it will return.

Barbara
203 days to go!

Aha! Thanks for the quick reply! I've always seen/heard this referred to as "EE" (Early Entry), so E-tickets was a new term for me! I'd already heard about the discontinuation of EE -- unfortunate, although it won't effect us too much, since we're not usually early risers!

Dawn
Disney Institute 1/2001
Got a new pop-up 9/2001, so...
FW 2/2002

E ticket does NOT stand for Early Entry as someone else stated. When Early Entry was in effect it did not require an additional ticket for entry.just had to have the regular park ticket and be a resort guest.
E ticket is for selected nights when some of the more popular rides are available to ride AFTER the park closes. This costs extra.

Oops, sorry. Gotta pull those reading glasses out of my purse more often! Anyway, E-tickets are gone for now, too. Oh, well, shorter hours means more time to spend at FW!

Barbara
203 days to go!

Update :

I read on wdwmagic.com that e-ride nights for November are November 21 8PM-11PM and November 24 9PM-12AM.

Mike

Hi Mike and all,

Yes! E-ride nights are back for November's Thanksgiving week!!! The parks are really getting busy, so here's crossing our fingers for E-Ride nights to continue!!!

Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter