EA at Tampa

Poly Pal

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used Emerald Aisle at Tampa lately? What were the selections like? We fly down on 2/15 and got a great rate ($163 for 8 days).

Hi Poly Pal - Please leave us a minivan or Durango (all wishful thinking) we'll be there on 2.16! Our rate is similiar to your's but for 9 days. Have you checked the prices now, wow we are lucky!!!

I used EA in Tampa back in July (not real recent). There was pretty good choice. Several convertibles, though the attendant told me she could give me one for an extra $10/day. I didn't think they charged you for anything on the EA. I didn't argue with her cuz I didn't want a convertible anyway. We ended up with an SUV, but saw several mini vans and full size. I wish I'd gotten as good a rate as you have for our trip next week. We arrive on 2/6 and my rate for 6 days is $233.

We flew into Tampa on Friday January 25th around 10:30am. Our choices were mostly mid-sized cars (Toyota Corolla), a few sports cars, and a few full-sized cars. There were no SUV's or mini vans. We chose a Monte Carlo. It was a very nice car.

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter