EA Report 4/3 11 pm

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I picked up a car at the Emerald Aisle last night at 11.

Options were 1 PT Crusier (which I took), a few extended cab pickup trucks, 2 jeeps (the kind with roll up plastic sides!) a few small SUV's, a few Carollas and lots of Galants and Aleros.

Now that I have driven the PT Crusier I won't take it again. This is one wierd car!

Could you give us a little more info?? Like what did you rent? An intermediate or a Full size??

Sounds like they are still putting some nicer/bigger cars on the EA besides Intermediates which they were saying would now be on the EA...that's good news!

I rented an intermediate. I would say that NOTHING on the aisle qualified as a full size. I think that some of the aleros are 2 doors. Actually I think in terms of "full size" luxury I have often seen better on the aisle in the past. I did not check out the full size aisle.

I guess I was surprised to hear that small SUVs were there and PT cruisers and Jeeps...but I guess they are small and not bigger than an Intermediate...

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter